Parents

I woke up in a daze and rushed to my daughter to feed her. She smiled and I put her back to sleep. I threw on my uniform and bolted out the door. I ran into class and sat down as the teacher walked in. "Good morning class." She said. We all replied simultaneously and she began. I got a notification on my phone and knew ivy was up. I raised my hand. "Can I be excused please?" I said giving her the look. "Yes." She said and dismissed me. Everyone whispered to each other on why I was dismissed. No one knew except for the teachers. And you may be saying, just give up the child, but I refuse to, I love her way to much.

I run into my room and she's crying. "Shh Shh shhh." I said picking her up and kissing her on her somewhat bald forehead. "You make it extremely hard to get through class little stinker." I say. I sigh and lay down on my bed with her. Ivy stares at me with her green and blue eyes and her dark black hair. She laughed and I hears knock at the door. I place her in her crib and slowly open the door to see Draco. "Umm." I say. "Why do I hear a baby?" He asks. "Umm I um." He tried to push the door open but I push back. He's stronger then me so he pushed the door -along with me- out of the way. He froze when he saw my child. "Who's kid is that?" He said as I slowly walked out from behind the door. "Umm, mine." I say picking her up. "Y-your child?"  He stutters. "Yes. Mine." I say. "You're like sixteen." He says. "I know." I say staying calm. "You're sixteen, have a child that no one knows about, you go to classes and leave them and you somehow manage to still have a career?" He asks. I nod and press my lips together. "Wow." He says and looks around. He walks over to me and let's ivy captivate one of his fingers in her hand. He laughs and she smiles. "You're cute." He said. She clapped and reached for him. "She wants you to hold her." He made a face of displeasure and backed away. "Come on. Please? It would help me get some work done." I begged. "Fine." He took ivy and placed her on his hip.

"Freedom!" I say grabbing my books and finishing my paper. It was about eight o'clock-I'd been working for two hours- when I set my books down and saw Draco playing with ivy on the floor. He took and teddy bear and hugged her with it. She giggled and I smiled. I felt so tired. I took a nap, well, I guess I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning in my bed. I shot up and saw Draco walking in with a change of clothes for ivy since I forgot the laundry downstairs. "Come on up up up." He says. I get up and grab her bottle from the mini fridge. "Come on ivy." I say picking her up and feeling her. Draco wanted to change her outfit so I stood up from changing her diaper. I placed my hand on my forehead and I squinted my eyes.

"You know you knocked out hard last night." He said putting her shirt on. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You passed out at like eight thirty and didn't wake up till I came in this morning. Had to put both of you to bed." He stated. I flopped on my bed. "But both of you seemed pretty tired." He added. "I still am." I silently whispered. I heard footsteps pitter patter across the floor and felt ivy jump on me. I groaned and Draco flopped down beside me. "You're a good mom, ya know that right?" I smiled and looked at him. "I know, but sometimes it's extremely hard. And some days I want to give up but I can't, I have a child to support." I say letting ivy lay in between us. "I'll help you though, really." Draco said. "Thanks." I whispered back as ivy fell right asleep. I felt like falling asleep too.

"You can sleep, I'll put her in her crib." He said. He got up and put her down. He hopped back in and I snuggled up to him. "You should just be her Dad so when she grows up she won't be confused." I said crazily. "Okay." He agreed. I smiled and cuddled into him and sighed. "Thank you Draco, really."

Part two?