Love distracts all pain

{Draco's pov}
I'm so stuck I cried as I lent on the bathroom sinks. I can't take it. My father is killing me! I let tears fall onto my cheeks and then onto the sink. I let out cries of pain and confusion. Each tear a different emotion. So much pain. I want to stop this bad boy image but I can't. I'll die if I do. my torture and inability to escape made me cry even more, my heavy heart hurt even more now and I can't think of anything to make me happy.

(Y/n) tears were slowing down. It's working! Jus think of her. (Y/n). Her amazing smile. He heart. Her love towards people. Tears stopped completely and I looked up. I'm a mess. I need (y/n). I stopped crying, fixed my hair and ran to the (y/h) common room.

I barged into her dorm that she was sharing with her two friends, (bf/n) and (f/n). "(Y/n)!" I said in a sad tone. She threw down her book and her Friends just knew to leave us alone as they left the room. (Y/n) ran over and hugged me as I cried into her hair. I was a lot taller then her, she was under 5'10 and I was 6'5. "It's okay, Draco." She said softly, rubbing my back and talking in her gentle voice. She was the most kind hearted and gentle people ever. But if you get on her bad side or mess with her friends, you better watch out.

We parted and I looked at her. She looked at me with the lost puppy look. "What wrong, baby?" She said still clinging on to me. "I'm just SO trapped." I said sighing and sitting on her bed. "Oh baby." She said sadly and sat by me rubbing my back as I put my hands over my face. "Do you want to talk?" She asked softly. "Yes, please! That's why I came!" I said frustrated, raising my voice. I looked at her, shocked that she didn't move a muscle when I yelled. "I'm sorry." I said looking at her. "It's fine, it doesn't phase me. I've dealt with this a lot and I know it's just the anger talking." She said holding my hand.

"I know how you feel, you feel like you can't go anywhere because there is no good way out, and with your father it's even worse." She said and sighed before finishing. "But, I think, you should listen to your heart." She said placing her hand on my chest, right over my beating heart. "You need to look deep inside yourself, what do you really want to do? Be good and be happy with yourself, or be bad and live in constant pain and fear over wether your good enough to fulfill your controllers needs that will never end!" She said with stern-ness in her voice. She shook her head and looked me dead in the eyes while she talked. "So....what do you think?" She asked pulling back. I nodded my head and thought. "I think.... your the most amazing person ever." I said to her and leaned in to kiss her.

I kissed her with happiness and thankfulness. When we broke apart I said to her "how did I ever get to earn you?" I smiled at her. "You just have problems that I love to help you with." She smiled and put her hand on my chest as I was laying on top of her. I smiled and stared at her. "Also your eyes, and smile and the way you laugh, how you try to act tough, and your amazing affection that you hide, and your marvelous hair do the trick to make me fall in love with you." She said talking sarcastically when she stated by hair was marvelous. "Hey!"I said calmly chuckling that she was making fun of me.

"It's not my fault your prized possession is something on yourself!" She said leaning her head back to let out a heavy long laugh. I took the opportunity to kiss her neck. I leaned down and kissed the middle of her neck. "Draco what are you doing?" She asked quietly. "Shh." I said just separating my lips from her neck. "Draco stop." She said trying to push me off. "Mm mm." I said not leaving the crook of her neck. "MALFOY!" She snapped. I looked up and looked at her. She looked at me with confusion and stern-ness. "I-im so sorry!" I said. "It's okay." She said blushing. "Just get my approval first." She said wiggling her eyebrows at me. "May I?" I asked her slyly. "Is it even a question?" She asked and answered just as slyly. I smirked and chuckled knowing what was about to happen. She looked at me and I laid back on top of her. I had a fun night, and I forgot about all my trouble.