He doesnt understand love pt 2

I touched him on the shoulder and he looked at me. I smiled. "Hey." He said softly as he turned around. "Hey." I said a little louder then him. We were so close to each other I could practically hear his heartbeat. "I need to talk to you." He said. "Okay. What's up?" I asked him. "I know your like all sensitive and feely and stuff. So I need to ask you something." He told me. I just nodded. "I have this.... feeling.... it's like my heart beats more and like there is this nausea in my stomach." He seemed so confused. I looked at his sparkling grey eyes in the moonlight. He stopped himself. "Does it feel like you wanna run a marathon?" I asked him. "Yes." He answered. "Does it feel like you wanna scream?" I smiled and moved closer to him, "yeah." He moved closer to me. "That's love." I said to him. We were inches away from each other. He was looking down like he was gonna kiss me. "I also feel something else." He said quietly. "What?" I whispered. "I want to kiss you." He said moving in putting his hands on my waist. "Can I?" He asked. "Yes." I said to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in and softly connected his lips to mine. He pulled away and smiled. "Why do people love?" He asked me. I was stumped at this question. "I don't know, we just do. It's like magic." I said. He pulled me in for a hug. "This is the first time I've ever felt love." He said as he laid his head on mine. "You don't have to be afraid to show your feelings, you know that, right?" I said as we pulled away. "I know. And I'll always show them for you." He kissed me once more and we walked downstairs. I guess we didn't realize how late we stayed up. It was almost breakfast! We ran down and changed and walked to the dining hall. Draco got up from the table and walked to me. He hugged me from behind. "Someone's affectionate." I said looking back. "I just want everyone to know that your mine." We finished eating and everyone was staring at us walking down the hallway holding hands. Harry came up and asked what spell I was under. I just said "true love." And walked away with Draco never letting go of the boy who never showed emotion but who loved me to death.

425 words.

Thank you for reading my stories!! It means a lot to me!