He'll always be with you

**This will at least be 2 parts**
Draco and I were together almost 24/7 which is why I hate lying to him about me being part of D.A. But it wasn't a secret forever. "How could you lie to me?" He shouted. "Draco I'm sorry!" I said crying. It broke my heart to know that he hated me. "No! I don't think you are!" He said as he looked out the window. "Ya know something?" He asked angrily. "You have your very first ex." He said looking at me with tears in his eyes. "You can't mean that!" I said crying even more. "Oh, but I do." He walked to the dining hall leaving me in tears on the floor. I couldn't believe everything that happened. He broke up with me, he found out, he hates me. Sobs were heard louder and more distinctively. I heard heels clicking I looked over to see none other then umbridge herself. "Well well well." She said in a spine tingling voice. "Someone shouldn't be out so late." She said pulling me to her office. I had to write with he enchanted quill. My hand was burning and bleeding. "Ah." I groaned in pain as I finished writing. My hand was shaking and I was weak I fell off of the chair as Draco and pansy brought in other kids they caught snooping. I was groaning and crying in pain as blood dripped and rolled down my arm. I constantly saw Draco glance at me. But no emotion was in his face. Draco came over to me and leaned in really close. "This wouldn't of happened if you weren't a traitor." He sneered. I just looked at him angrily and watched him walk out.

290 words
Should I continue this? I don't know! A lot of my 2 or 3 shot stories will be very iffy to me. So I'd always like to know if your interested in them! Otherwise I won't waste my time doing them. But it's always nice to hear what you guys like!