Dracos little mean girl

~Flashback~
"Draco! Draco! Draco!" I laughed and yelled as he chased me around the courtyard. "I'm seriously going to get you!" He said. I ran out of breath and waited for impact on him and the snow beneath me. I hit the ground and laughed. "Oh my god that's cold!" I said shivering. "Stop being a baby!" Draco said shoving my face with snow. He was a third year and I was a second year. I scoffed and threw a snowball at him. "Jerk!" I said he ran at me...

~end of flashback~

Draco ran at me, sweeping me off of my feet as we laughed and hugged. He set me back down on earth. "I've missed you." I said to him as he still hugged me. "I've missed you too." He said smiling. "Oh my godrick! It fells like winter never ended." I said placing a hand on his soft face. "I know." He said pulling me closer to him. We were about to kiss when Harry said "ew could you two get a room or something?" He said. "Yeah, and could you get a brain?" I asked mockingly.

Hermione stepped forward. "What are you gonna do mudblood?" I asked her. She started crying. "Loser." I said looking back at Draco. I kissed him and we walked onto the train. "Ms. (L/n) I'd like to see you please." I heard a witch like voice from behind me. It was mcgonagall. "Yes ma'am." I said to her. I saw hermione and I knew what this was about. "Did you call Ms. granger a mudblood?" She asked. That's when I put all my Slytherin acting skills in. "Of course not! That's a horrible thing to say! I'd never ever say that to a student!" I said to her. She seemed to believe me. "Is this true Ms.Granger?" She asked. "No she called me a mudblood! Harry and Ron saw it too!" She said. "Is this true ms. (L/n)?" "No of course not! Draco was with me and he can back me up." I said to her. "And I heard her say something mean to my boyfriend. So she could be spreading lies about me to get at Draco." I said.
"She called my boyfriend a foul lonesome cockroach." I said. "Ms. Granger! Care to explain?" "I didn't do it!" She said. "I have video proof of her doing it! She also punched him." I said to them. "Let me see Ms.(L/n)." I showed her the video and she gasped.

"Ms.Granger! You are in big trouble! I'm so sorry to bother you Ms.(L/n)." She said. "It's all understandable! I get you were just doing what you thought was right." I said lying. "Yes very well then back to your cart!" She said and I walked back with an evil smile on my face. "Did you get in trouble?" Draco asked. "Pfft no. I just made up a bunch of crap about how she used me to get at you and then I showed her the video of hermione punching you and she got in trouble." I said sitting next to him. "That's my girl!" He said putting his arm around me. I put my face in his neck and he played with my hair. "Okay we are here." Draco said in a groggy voice. I guess he fell asleep. "You look tired, how about we skip class and go sleep." I asked. "Sounds nice." He said. "Okay." We ran to a secret room and no one noticed. We slept all day and night until the next day. I'm his little mean girl.

606 words