Shop keeper pt2

After school I threw my bag around my shoulder and ran down diagon alley.
I ran into the shop, throwing the door open with a thrust. The bell rang loudly against my force and I huffed and walked in. I set my bag down on the back counter and threw on my apron. I tied my hair up and tended to the customers that were now ordering on my shift.
I took the last mans order and placed it in.
"Gerald is gonna have my head again!" I said scornfully to myself.
"Who's Gerald And why does he want your head?" a voice asked. My head shot up from my gaze at the cash register and I saw two grey eyes looking at me.
"Oh. Umm my boss. He hates it when I'm late." I shook my head trying to brush it off.
"Well doesn't he know you're a student?"
"Yeah But that doesn't matter to him." I half laughed.
"Well it should." He spoke softly. My heart tinged as I looked at the boy who came to my shop every day. Sometimes twice even, like today.
"Thanks Draco But What can I get you?" I asked trying to move the conversation away from my horrible life.
"Just a cookie. Preferably the ones on the right, and the blue frosting. I know they are the most fresh."
"Have you been watching our system?"
"Maybe. I also know who you hate the most. Because you give them the ones on the left, all the way in front and the ones with yellow frosting, the frosting that's made first." He explained.
I scoffed and looked at him as I picked up his fresh cookie.
I shook my head and giggled as he winked at me.
"Thanks." He said and gave me a tip.
"No thank you for making my life go round." I said as I motioned toward the tip he had put in my hand.
"No problem." He walked out with a big smile on his face.
I leaned against the counter and exhaled.
"Ugh. While you guys are total opposites and I hate his family with a burning passion, you guys are cute as hell together." I heard. I turned to see my best friend scowling.
I laughed and walked over to her.
"You really like him don't you?"
"No if you don't want me to. Remember. Chicks before-"
"Yes I remember."
I stared into her eyes and let them sparkle. I poured just a little which I knew would work.
"Fine! Go love your Emo prince. But I'll be here to kick his ass when he breaks your heart." I jumped up and down and threw my apron off.
"Hey! You still have shift!" She shouted.
"I'll pay you twenty to cover?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and went to the cash register.
I ran toward the direction he went and saw his blonde head. I crouched through people and sucked it in when it got tight.
"Draco! Draco wait!" I shouted.
He turned to see me catch up to him as the people cleared.
"What's wrong? You okay?" He asked knitting his brows
"Yeah everything's fine it's just.... I want to tell you something."
"What's up?"
I sighed as I caught the courage in me to tell him.
I did nothing but leaned in and kissed his cheek.
"I like you." I huffed.
He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.
"I like you too shop worker. See you tomorrow." He winked at me and walked off. I squealed and ran back to the shop.
My best friend is gonna be my murderer if I don't.