Study session

"Hey! Y/n! Let's study tonight together!"
"Umm, Okay?"
~~~~
I was tucking my sheets into my bed when Draco walked in with four textbooks. "Woah, what's all this for??" "Our study session."
"I'm pretty sure we didn't need all these books." I say flipping through the pages in the stacks beading myself sideways letting my hair fall.
Draco tilts his head and closes the book on top that I opened. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me. "Cause we will need it if we study hard enough and long enough."
I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms. "Challenge excepted." We both run and jump on my bed and open books throwing our quills and paper everywhere writing down notes and things.
"Done-"
"Done!!" We both days at the same time.
"HA! I win!" I say poking his chest. He pouts and I take his note sheets. "Woah woah woah, this isn't the right spell for eight. And twenty seven is wolf fur. Oh, fifteen is crunched not sliced." I point out. "No it says here in the bo-" He starts. He stops as he realises that he was wrong. He seems upset but I don't say anything. We stay quiet as we study and put up and throw down pencils, papers and books. I just glance at him as he furrows his brows and sighs. I glance at him repeatedly trying to figure out what's wrong with him but not trying to be too obvious. Draco dipped his quill and moved it to his paper dripping ink on my bed. "Draco!" I almost shout which made both of us jump. "You got ink on my bed!" I say jumping up to get a wet cloth. I run back and try to scrub off the stain but I only made it worse. I sigh slightly angrily and I look at him and he looked sad and it looked like he felt bad. "Draco-" I started and sighed. "He looked at me solemnly and.... angrily. "You know what?" He shouts. I flinch and look at him curiously. "I'm done with you saying rude things to me. All you've been doing is nit picking me!! I'm tired of it!" He drops all of his stuff and try's to walk out but I stop him. "Woah woah woah, this is MY fault?" I interrogated. "Yeah it is!"
"How!? YOU spilled ink on my bed, YOU copied them wrong, YOU made the mistakes and I was trying to help!!!"
"Well you didn't really make it sound helpful. Seemed like you were just rubbing it in my face."
"Fine if you don't like me critiquing then you can leave!!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Fine!" He grabs his stuff and leaves. He slams the doors shut and emotion drowns me and I break into tears. I inhale trying to calm the storms of my brain. Every oxygen intake pushed blue skies into my mind of grey skies. But they always turned dark. I laid on my bed trying to get work done through tears. I finally give into the sleep and fall asleep with my window open.

Draco's pov
I feel bad. I shouldn't have exploded. What time is it? I ask myself. I peer over at the clock and it reads 10:38. I sigh and throw my covers away from myself. I got up and walked across the cold floor to my robes and shoes. I throw them on and comb my hair. I walk out of my lit (I swear if anyone makes a 'lit' comment!!) room and into the dark hallways. I walk to her room and knock on her door. I feel a cold breeze from the crack under the door and walk in. She's sleeping in a pile of her papers. I walk over and sigh as I move all the papers off of her and her bed to her desk. "You have a desk for a reason." I whisper to her smiling. She shivers and I realise she's covered in goose bumps. I pick her up and place her under her covers. I move the fallen hair out of her face and I look at her. I stroke her check lightly with my pale thumb and I smirk to myself. She's beautiful. I say looking at her face and then specifically at her lips. I wonder what it would be like to kiss her. And so I stop wondering and I kiss her. She has soft plump lips. I pull back and smile to myself. I never realised what she wouldn't know, and when she did, what she'd say.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Just wanna say thank you so much for 25k!!! I'm publishing this as a special for 25k! I know I've been a little MIA but this will at least be two parts so....