April fools and april showers

April first. Perfect day for me to have the Weasley twins to be my friends. We made up and awesome plan. Draco was a jerk. Like always. But today he was going to get a taste of his own medicine. "Okay this is a good plan. Nobody can put one over on us." They said. "Is that right? Let's make a bet out of this. If I prank you guys by the end of the day successfully you, get to do my homework and chores for me for a month. If I don't?" I asked them. "You have to give us a thousand pounds." "Deal." "Good luck, but it's not gonna work!" They said. That's where they were wrong. 

"Aye! Malfoy!" I said walking up to him. "Hey." He said devilishly. "Do you want to go out with me?" I asked him lying. " I think your really hot and cool." I said to him. "Wait really?" He asked. "Yeah." I said fake blushing. "Okay." He said. "You really want to go out with me?" I asked him. "Yes." He said more and more desperately. I slowly leaned in. But I backed up before he could kiss me. "Well the your gonna have to not be a jerk and then we can talk." I said. "What?" He asked. "April fools. Jerk!" I said waking away he looked stunned.

I high fived the twins and George handed Fred ten bucks. "Told you she'd be able to do it." Fred said to George. "Wait you doubted me?" I asked him. "No I-" "you actually thought I wouldn't be able to do it?!" I said yelling. "You know what? I am going to date Malfoy, cause I actually like him." I said to them which shook them to the core. "Yeah you heard me." I said walking to Draco. "Draco I'm sorry about the prank. But seriously do you want to go out with me?" I asked him. "Sure." He said smirking. Draco took his hat and placed it in front of our faces so the twins couldn't see us. We didn't actually kiss. It was just so they thought we did but we did have to get really close to each other. He removed the hat and we 'separated'.

"What the actual bloody hell?" George spoke. "They just snogged!" Fred said. "Yes we did. And you know what else?" I said to them. "What?" They asked. "You've been PRANKED!" I said to them. "Draco and I don't like each other. We didn't kiss." I said to them. They smiled. "You put one over on us!" They said. "Yep." I said. "Welp looks like I'm free for an entire month wow this is gonna be great." I said. It started pouring. George and fred ran in and locked me and Draco outside.

"Fred, George! Open up!" I said. "Nope sorry, you'll just have to be cold or you can snuggle up with Draco." They said mockingly. I stuck my tongue out. I didn't that's my wand so I couldn't open the door. "Draco do you have your wand?" I asked him. "No it's in my room." He said. I huffed and sat down. I was soaking wet. Draco sat next to me. "Welp, April fools and April showers." I said. "Heh, yeah." Draco said. I started visibly shaking and chattering. "Geez I'm gonna get hypothermia out here!" I shouted hoping the twins would hear. But nothing. "Here." Draco said opening his arms. "I'm not hugging you." I said to him. "Do you want to die or not?" He asked.

I scooted in closer and he hugged me. I was still shaking but the chattering stopped. He was warm I had to admit that. And he smelled really good. "See now aren't you glad that you decided to cuddle with me?" He asked. "No not really." I said bluntly. "Fine I'll let you freeze." He said letting go of me. The cold hit me and I recoiled into him. "No too cold." I said. "Told you." He said hugging me again. We sat until the ran stopped. We had practically hugged for an hour. We were finally let back on cold and wet. We got changed and I went to Draco's room that he shared with Blaise and Goyle.

"Hey Draco. Can I talk to you?" I said as I opened the door. Ooo's came from the guys as Draco got up. "Yeah." He said walking out in his white button up and black pants. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked me. Right then and there I actually kissed him. Just a light peck. "Thanks for keeping me warm." I said to him. He blushed a deep crimson. "Y-yeah. No problem." He said. "Ill see you tomorrow I said to him as I walked off.

Draco's pov
She kissed me. She literally kissed me. I froze. After she left I heard whistling coming from my room. "Dang. Someone has a crush." Blaise said. "Shut up Blaise." I said. "Aww. That's so cute." Goyle said. I just rolled my eyes and went to bed.