Valentines day

It was valentines day and I had NO idea what to get Draco. I was up at six trying to find something! Draco has been hyping up his surprise for a week now and I had nothing. It was getting closer and closer to time for him to take me to dinner and give me his gift.
I sighed in defeat when I had to give up to get ready.
I put on my outfit and did my makeup and hair.
I looked at the picture of us sadly and said "I'm sorry Draco."
I got up and walked out the door. I walked to his room and knocked on the door.
"One minute!" He said.
I stood there as my heart sunk lower and lower.
I sighed and he opened the door.
"Hey." He smiled.
My heart filled up as I looked at his handsome face.
"Hi." I smiled back.
"You ready?"
I mentally shook my head but said yes anyway.
He led me out and we walked to hogsmeade. We got a table at the three broomsticks and Draco ordered the Valentine's Day special.
"Are you excited for your gift?" He asked smiling.
"Yeah. I am." I said trying to force a smile.
"Hey. You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just really nervous."
"Whys that?"
"I-I don't know! I guess just the unknown makes my control freakiness go out of wack!" I laughed. He smiled and the food came out. We sat and talked and ate. It was wonderful. And soon it was time to leave and for me to get my gift.
He walked me to a tree with lights all hung in its branches. His grey eyes reflected the soft yellow lights and his skin glowed under them.
"Ready?" He asked.
"As I'll ever be."
He handed me a box and I opened it. It was a beautiful crystal necklace.
"It's beautiful." I say practically speechless.
"It was my moms. My dad gave it to her when she was your age and when he was my age. It happened just like this." He said looking at the lights.
My heart sunk.
"Are you okay? Is it too much?" He asked knowing I was upset.
"N-no it's absolutely perfect but... I didn't get you anything and I feel bad."
He grabbed my hands and looked at me.
"You don't have to get me anything. Because you already got me a gift."
"Why do you mean?"
"You gave me you, your heart, your happiness, your vulnerability. That's all I could ever ask for."
I teared up.
"I love you y/n. And I always will."
"I love you too."