Dates

Draco being the heartless loser he is doesn't like to go out to show affection. He'd rather stay in and cuddle. "Come on Draco! Please!" I begged. "Fine! Where are we going?" I had convinced the Draco Malfoy to go out. "Yes! We'll go eat and then walk in the park and then walk on the beach with the sunset and-" "okay okay! Jeez calm down." I pulled him out the door and to the nearby park. "Okay then after we'll go eat and then we can walk on the beach and maybe if we have time we can go home and I can get a blanket and we can lay and watch star gaze." He just laughed as he finished up his water. "What?" I asked him. "It's like you've had this planned for months!" He said laughing and I looked down. "Have you planned this for months?" He asked me dropping his smile. "Yeah, I was planning on doing this date but, you never seemed to want to go out." I said sadly. "I'm sorry, I just-" Draco tried to get out. I kissed him on the cheek. "It's okay, let's just enjoy today, okay?" I said lightening the mood. "Yeah." He said smiling again. The day passed and we were walking along the shoreline. "This was nice." Draco said making me smile. "See I told you you'd like it." I said looking at him as we stopped. "I did. Thanks." He said grabbing my hands. "Your very welcome." I hugged him and put my head up against his chest and looked at the ocean as the waves lightly crashed against the beach. "I'm sorry I'm such a loser." He said. "Your not a loser, you can just push away sometimes and I'm okay with that. I get it." I said pushing away from his embrace. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm positive." I smiled at him. "Thank you sweetheart." "I love you Draco." "I love you too."