Parents pt2

So I was requested to do a part two to a story I did a while ago and I'm actually really excited to do this part two because I think this one was really cute! Let's just see if I can match this cuteness of the first part!

I woke up warm and feeling weight around me. I completely forgot that I had fallen asleep with Draco. Last night I had asked him to be the dad. That was such a dumb mistake.
"Well good morning sleepy!" He said stroking my cheek with his thumb.
I pulled away and said "Draco I'm sorry for asking you to be a parent, that was way out of line, you have an entire life to go through, you don't want to be stuck in this hurricane." I finished as I got out of bed and made my side of the bed.
"What are you talking about? I'd love to do this. Ivy is amazing and she has such an amazing mom who deserves some help." Draco said copying my actions and then walking to me.
"So it's really not too much to ask?" I squeak.
"No. Never." He said lightly grabbing my hands.
I tried my arms around his neck and he stumbles backwards but he catches his balance and hugs me back. A tear slips out and now I realise how much more help I'll have.
"Thank you so much." I thanked sniffling.
"You're so welcome." He excepted, kissing my head.
"Okay well class starts in like ten minutes so we need to get ready. You get dressed while I feed ivy and then if you make it to class and I'm late, can you please just tell her that I'm taking care of ivy?"
"Yes I will." He replied as he threw on his white shirt and put on his belt.
Draco was ready and that's when I finally got a good look at him. He was so attractive. Now even more so because he chose to do something no other guy would do.
"You okay?" He smirked as he found me staring.
"Oh, um yeah I'm fine!" I stuttered with embarrassment. I put ivy down and Draco walked up to me. "You're doing wonderful." He encouraged,
kissing my forehead and walking out.
I just sat back and shook my head. His face in my mind made me blush and made my heat go crazy. Kind of like.... him. My ex boyfriend. The one who left me when he found out I was pregnant. I immediately got sad and fell to the floor with a thud. I didn't go to class but sobbed with ivy tearily hugging me because she knew I was upset.
Soon the door slammed open and I looked up with my bloodshot eyes. Draco's eyes were wide and concerned.
"Baby why didn't you show up to class? What's wrong? Why are you sitting on the floor?" He set ivy in her crib and picked me up. He set me on the bed and held me. He rubbed my back as my breathing started to regulate again.
"I'm sorry I worried you." I said still hiccuping from crying.
"Shhh shhh shhhh." He spoke as he held me.
I calmed down and he asked if I wanted to talk about it and we did. We talked about everything. Even.... my ex.
"Well I just want you to know that he's a bloody douchebag and I'd never do that."
"Thanks." I replied.
"Well, I think we need to go to class. Ivy is asleep so if we get out quickly we might be able to make it through an entire class."
I shouted a silent "yes" and we got to class. I told her why we were both late and she nodded and continued our lesson.
We got back from a full day of classes and ivy still hadn't woken up.
We got back in and she was hardcore sleeping. Her hair was INSANE and she was drooling.
We both couldn't help but giggle and she woke up. She sat up in a daze and we both died of laughter.
"You're so cute ivy." Draco giggled picking the mess of a child up and cleaning her up.
"Look at my favourite two people in the whole world." I smiled.
I walked up and hugged Draco at his side and looked at my daughter.
"I love you ivy." I say. She giggled.
I back up and look Draco in the eyes and he looks at me focusing.
"Draco?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
His eyes flickered with shock but then melted.
"I love you too." He leaned down and kissed me. I've never felt so good kissing anyone in my life. A couple days ago this boy had walked in and became a part of my life and I wouldn't change it for the world. I backed up and ivy looked at me and then at Draco. She pointed and said "d-da-dada!"
"Yes, I am your dada."
I started crying because I couldn't have planned it more perfect myself.
"Don't cry, mommy." Draco said laughing and hugging me from the side.
I laughed and he put ivy down so he could really hug me. He wrapped his arms around my head and I buried my face in his chest, I wrapped my arms around his torso and closed my eyes.
"This is family goals." Draco laughed.
I let out a loud laugh at that great line. "We are family goals aren't we?" I agreed.
"Yes we are baby, yes we are."
We just stood there, swaying to the music that played around us. I never felt more love then this room. And never in life later did I except when I had my second child with Draco. It was a boy and Draco was ecstatic. The boy was born extremely healthy and fun. Our giant house never ceased to have some noise in it. But the noises reminded me of everything that I loved in this world, the things that I love most. My kids and my wonderful husband.