All is forgotten...

I walked through the corridor with Draco by my side. My daring prince walked me to charms class every day so I didn't get hit on by Harry without him.
Dracos motto was "no harry no hitting on my girlfriend, if there is harry, the only hitting is on HIM."

He stopped outside my class and said "hey, remember what I told you? No harry, no-
"No hitting on my girlfriend, if there is harry, only hitting is on him." I rolled my eyes as I repeated.
"Okay, I'm just trying to protect you."
"I know." I kissed him on the cheek and smiled.
"Good luck in charms. Maybe you can learn how to charm a snake." He winked.
"Ew! Go to class you perv!" I hit his arm and he grabbed it and laughed.
"Bye my love."
"Bye draco."
I walked in and was giggling to myself.
"Thinking about me, eh, y/n?"
"Only in your dreams and even then I still hate you."
I sat down and harry didn't bother me the rest of the class.
As I was walking out to see Draco, I felt arms wrap around me and touch me, and I knew they weren't Dracos.
He spun me around and kissed me. I liked it, it was better then Dracos, it was warmer and.... more intense. I stayed there. He explored, I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it.
I opened my eyes to see harry.
"What the hell?" Draco asked.
"Draco- please, it's not what it looks like!"
"Really? Cause it seems like you're snogging harry!"
"He forced me to!" I lied
"Oh come on darling you know you wanted to!" Harry chimed in.
I punched him and ran to Draco who was walking away,
"Baby wait, please." I grabbed his face lightly and made his tears eyes look at me.
" Forgive me?" I plead.
"Okay." He agrees
"So all is forgiven?" I smile.
"No, all is forgotten." He let go of me and walked away.
Draco never talked to me after that, or anyone for that matter. I would sit by him but he would ignore me.
He let me slip from his life.
I slipped from everyone's life.
I guess that's the price I payed.
I knew it was wrong but it felt so right, I slipped from the person I loved because I was a bad person. When I finally did get Draco to talk to me he dissed me and said he never wanted to see me again. I slowly became more fragile and soon withered away.
Everyone else was still a teen but I died. I was a pale blue ghost that was walked through and taken over.
Draco never saw me again.
Ever.
I was alone.
Forever.