Mr. Grumpy

"Y/n? Where are you?" Draco called. I giggled into the long white sleeve I was putting on. I had stolen an outfit of Draco's. I was going to impersonate him. He walked in and saw me in his clothes. I wasn't much smaller then him but it was still big on me because he was so tall.
"What in Salazar are you doing?"
"What in Salazar are you doing?" I mocked putting my hands on my hips.
"Oh dear godrick." He rolled his eyes.
"Oh dear godrick." I copied.
"You're gonna get it!" He laughed. He walked out of the room shaking his head and I decided to do a little bit more mocking. I walked down to the dining hall and walked over to Harry Hermione and Ron.
"You're in for it now! Wait till my father hears about this!" I mocked.
They all giggled and I stomped off. I sat next to Blaise and pansy and huffed.
"If I have to hear those gryffindors breathe again, I'm gonna murder someone." I scoffed. Blair's let out a hard laugh and I let out a giggle.
"Oh my god that's so good." Blaise said trying to catch his breath.
"Ya think?"
"Oh wow. That's so good." He couldn't stop.
"Do something else!" Pansy smiled.
"Umm.." I thought for a moment before I pulled off the Draco sad face.
Pansy started cracking up
"Oh my god it's perfect!" She was laughing till she held her stomach.
"Filthy little mud blood." I mocked perfectly and Blaise and pansy were set into another fit of laughter. I started laughing too. We were all laughing back to Draco's room.
I opened the door and he was sitting in his room.
"You okay draco?" I asked suddenly cutting out the act.
"Is that really what I sound like?" He asks his voice breaking.
"Well. I'm not gonna lie and say no but why?" I said sympathetically.
"Because that sounds rude. Everything that you said. It was impersonating me and everything you said sounded rude to me."
My heart broke as his lip quivered. God it may be iconic but it breaks my heart every time.
"Well baby, I didn't want to make you feel bad." I said pushing a piece of hair away from his face.
Blaise and pansy has walked out when they noticed him crying.
"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I said straddling his waist and wrapping my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes.
He half smiled.
"It's okay."
I kissed him lightly and he blushed.
"I know we don't kiss very often but I think you needed it." I said playing with his hair.
He smiled and closed his eyes.
"I really didn't mean to upset you." I said as he opened his grey eyes.
"I know." He grabbed my waist and smiled at me.
We just sat there for a while. Looking at each other and just being content. I think some part of him liked me in his clothes. But i didn't let that make me blush.