He'll always be with you pt3

They were all arguing. All trying to hurt me. I managed to shut them all up. "Stop! Can't you see what's going on?" I looked at all of them. "Can't you see that fighting and arguing and pain isn't solving anything?" I told them. "For centuries! We have tried to stop war and just stop and talk to each other! But it's not working! Ya know why? Cause nobody gives a crap about just stopping, talking, and trying to resolve their problems without watching blood spray!" Everyone was silent. Draco protested. "But why do we have to resolve our problems when we know we are right?" He said angrily. "Nobody always has to be right Draco!" I shouted at him. He was taken back as I let all my anger and pain out on my speech. "Why are we so determined to be right all the time!? We don't care what happens around us as long as we are right." I said trying not to cry. I stopped and waited for someone to answer. "That's the most ridiculus thing I've ever heard." (See what I did there;) ) "no it's not!" I said but as quick as I said those words pain flooded my body. "Crucio!" Bellatrix sid as she caught me in her spell. I screamed in pain and terror. It went on for what seemed like hours. She finally let it stop and Lucius spoke up. "Now, anyone else want to protest?" He said. From my blurry vision I saw Draco look at me with sympathy. I twitches in pain. I said something and automatically Lucius opened my cuts from the quill. "Ahhh!" I screamed in pain as he added a burning liquid to the freshly opened cuts. "Let her go father!" I heard a voice say. "Draco! Don't talk back to me!" Lucius said angrily. "NO! I'm sick and tired of being a pawn in your game! Yeah I was mad it her for not telling me the truth, but I'm tired of lying! I want her back! I want to hold her and love her again." I didn't hear the rest as I was put under a spell that knocked me out for a week. I woke up to a big dark room. The hospital wing. I moved in my bed messing with the sheets loudly. I saw someone move in the corner. Draco came out and sat down next to me. The moonlight from the lone window shown down onto Draco making his pale skin and eyes sparkle. "Hey." He said quietly.

425 words