New friend w/more to love

This was inspired by Kitty_Cat1619
who made a x reader for people like me!! People who have more to love!!! (If you love Keith kogane go read it it's pretty lit!!) XD
~~~~~~~~

"Woah watch where your going fatty!" One of the popular kids said. "I would tell you to make room but you can't!" He mocked. I rolled my eyes and walked to my class. I sat down and got out my book. Despite being different o was definitely smarter then ninety nine percent of my classmates. I always raised my hand always got the right answer and ALWAYS aced my papers. I'm proud of myself. While others are getting wasted and using their hormones to get dudes I'm using my brains to actually get somewhere in life that's not a stripping club. I turn in my paper and sit down confidently. Class ends and I get up to leave when one of my teachers stops me. "Hey, I'm concerned for you. The past few days your grades have been very off." I give her a confused look and she shows me a paper that I scored 20/100 on.

My jaw drops and I take the paper. "Are you Sure this is mine? This can't be!! I've aced every paper this year!!" I say nervously. "I know that is why we have set you up with a tutor." She said. "Oh by Salazar who is it?" I ask. "Draco Malfoy." She said. "Nonononononono!" I say softly. I nod on the outside but on the inside I'm dying!! Not him! He's best friends with the person who likes to physically use me as a stress relief. I walk off and go to the library where we meet for my first tutoring lesson.

"H-h-hi." I say. He turns to me and says "hi. So you're the super smart girl that's failing. Interesting." He said smirking. "Y-Yeah. I do need help." I say. "Well, that's why I'm here now isn't it?" He asked. "Yes." I say. I sit down and he stares at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing you are just different from what I imagined." He said. "Why?" "You Just are taller and different hair color and you're...bigger... then I thought you'd be." He said to put it softly... somewhat. "Yeah." I said sadly. "It's not a bad thing!!! Don't ever think that that's what  I meant!!!" He said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. "Anyway before I get killed should i hep you now?" He asked. I laughed again. "Yes! I need help!!" I said. He laughed as well and we started working on it.

"Uugghhh!! I don't get it!!" I said leaning back. "It's okay!!" He said snickering. "I've never been this horrible before!" I stated. "It's okay I'll keep helping you!!" He helped more fore a couple more days until I got it. I aced my tests and papers again. I was kind of sad that I didn't need help anymore. I liked hanging out with Draco. I could purposely fail? No, that was unacceptable. I'll just catch him and ask him to hang out soon. He was walking with his friends and I went up to him and talked to him. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me sometime soon?" I asked. His friend, the bully, looked at him in shock and disapproval. He looked back at me and said "Sure, see you this Saturday." He confidently said. I walked off.

Draco's pov
"Dude are you insane?" James asked me. "No, you're the insane one to judge her when you haven't even met her. I find her a very fun person to be around." I say smiling. "So if you can't except my friends then you can't be one."
"Dude why her over me?"
"Cause unlike you, she has brains and kindness."
I walk away and get ready for tomorrow. Thank god it's Friday.

The next day (Draco's pov)
I clean up my room and wait for her to get here. She knocks on the door and I open it and hug her. "Hey." I say as she walks in. "Hello fellow smart companion." She said back. I laugh and she smiled. I find she smiles at me a lot. "So what do you want to do?" I ask sitting on my bed. "Can we do a karaoke night?" She questions. "Yes! Karaoke night." I say getting up. We sing songs all night and it's so fun. She leaves at about 11:30 and I fall asleep, can't wait for our adventures tomorrow.