Werewolf

"Okay so, we are going to play truth it dare." My friend Jenna stated. "Okay." Draco and I agreed. Blaise agreed as well. "Okay Draco truth or dare?" Jenna asked. "Truth." He simply replied. "How much do you love y/n?" She asked. Draco confusingly replied with "the atmosphere." "What?" Blaise asked. "She asked how much I love y/b and I said the atmosphere, I love y/n as much as the atmosphere exists. So as long as I'm alive that's how much I love her." He answered. There was a big ooohhhh moment between all of us. "Well thank you." I said giggling.

"Okay, Blaise Truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!" He said excitedly. I thought for a good five minutes. "Okay come on pick!!" Draco groaned. "No I have to make this perfect!!" I said still thinking. "Oh i got it! Oh have to go outside and dance around in your underwear until a student sees you." I say laughing. "What if a teacher sees me first?" He asks. "Then you better be ready to run." I said laughing. "My god!!" He said taking off his shirt and pants. "Have fun!" I said. I put a camera on his necklace that he wore so we could se eggs entire thing. E came running back in a Minute later. "My god! Professor Snape saw me." He said blushing. We all cracked up. "Wait wait wait give me your necklace!" I said he handed it to me. "Why?" "I put a camera on it!!" I laughed. We uploaded it to my laptop and saw him doing it. "Oh my god." Jenna cracked up. "Oh oh you can see Snape in the window!!" Draco smiled. That's when Blaise started booking it for our room. The camera cut out and we all died laughing except for Blaise who was highly embarrassed.

"Okay, Truth or dare?" Blaise asked me. "Truth." I said still smiling with the rest of them. "Tell then what happened last night and who you really are." Blaise angrily commented. "What?" Draco and Jenna asked. I sat there in shock, how could he just say that? "Come one tell them. If you think my misery is so funny I'm sure I'll crack up at your loss of friends after they know who you really are." Blaise said. "I'm not going to!" I said. "You scared? Scared you're gonna loose your friends?" He asked getting up and walking to the window. "Blaise dont!" I said. "Or are you scared of the moon?" He shouted pulling back the curtains.

As soon as the moonlight hit my skin my eyes turned yellow and my veins turned black. I instantly bolted for the forbidden Forest. Draco ran after me. I ran as fast as I could. I lost him being too quick as I wolf compared to his human legs. I sat there panting until I heard Draco scream. I bolted to where I heard his scream and saw him in front of another werewolf. I growled telling the wolf to back off. I jumped onto the werewolf and tackled him leaving a mark. He whimpered and ran off. I growled to let everything know to back off of him. Then I turned back into my human self. I turned around and faced Draco. His eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Draco I know what your thinking, but please, let me explain, don't leave me, please." I said. He didn't move, just stood there. "Draco." I said quietly as I stepped closer. I reached out for his hand but he flinched before I took it. "Please." I said grabbing his hand slowly. I stepped closer to him and now we were inches away from each other. "I'm no different then what I was before you knew. I'd never hurt you, I protected you." I said. "I can't always be the same anymore now that you know but just so you know, my feelings for you or actions toward you will never be any different now. I hope it's the same for you." I said. He just kissed me. Just all of a sudden kissed me. It was a passionate kiss. "I will never ever feel different towards you just because of a little something extra on the side." He smiled. I smiled back looking up at him. "Good." I said happily.

I stepped back and howled at the moon. My eyes were now yellow again. "I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow." I said smiling showing my extra long canine teeth. "Okay. Have fun pup." He said. I howled again and ran off into the woods. I'm glad now that he knows.

Draco's pov
I saw her standing on a rock  in the distance. The moon made her glow. She howled tilting her head up to the sky. I howled back and her ears perked up and she looked in my direction. I howled once more and she howled again. I smiled and walked into the school just anticipating the next morning.

842 words