Name calling and the new friend neville

"Jerk!"
"Idiot!"
"Dumbo!"
"Loser!"
"Snake!"
"B!+<#."
The whole crowd surrounding us went silent and I quickly shouted
"Weasel."

Everyone ooooood and everyone backed up, Draco seemed hurt. "Really? There are a lot of other things I could say to you that would hurt, maybe like a s|u+ or a wh0r£ or I could even say that you are a mistake. Because in fact you were." All these words hit me. I tested up and said "well at least I'm not a traitor who decides to go to a school fall in love with a girl and then throw her out like a useless puppy, is that what I am to you? Do you find it so funny to insult me? Because if you do say goodbye to ever being considered my friend LET ALONE ever me calling you my boyfriend." I shout. Now I'm in full tears. "YOU Draco Lucius Malfoy are a pushover, you do things people tell you even when you know they are wrong. YOU Draco Lucius Malfoy are a bully, taking your anger out on first years." I slowly quiet down to nothing but I socialized talk which seems like a whisper now "and you Draco Lucius Malfoy are a traitor because you once loved me, and now it's like it never happened." I say lowly. My voice breaks ever so slightly every time. "So I'm going to make this decision, I am a s|u+ and a wh0r€ and a loser and a idiot and a b!+<#, But you Draco Malfoy are so much worse that's why you can count on never seeing me again." I then slowly walked away.

I let the silent tears role down my face as I walked through the gardens of Hogwarts. I keep my hands in my pockets as I stroll. I suddenly bump into someone. "Woah! Careful there!" Neville said to me. "Oh sorry." I say quietly, keeping my head down trying not to be noticed but I fail as he asks me if I'm okay. "No I'm not okay." I say. He bends down so he can have eye contact with my lowered head facing the ground. "Would you like a friend?" He asks. I just nod and he stands up and hugs me. I flinch but hug him back. "I'll be here." He says. I smile and he smiles back. "There we go." He said putting his finger under my chin. "Come walk with me, you need a buddy." He said and I agreed by walking next to him.

"So what did the jerk do this time?" He asked. "Just said hurtful names, we were arguing- and not like I didn't say anything back cause boy I did- but it just made me sad." I said to him rubbing my arm. "You cold? It is fall and we are in the woods at eight at night." He said. "No it's okay." I say. My hands shake as I push hair behind my ear. Neville takes off his top jacket and puts it around me. It's huge but warm from him. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." He smiles. "Okay we should head back." He steps toward the castle and I follow. We hear a low growl and bolt for the door. We hear something panting behind us as we run and dare not to look back. We slam the door closed and run to the Slytherin common room to drop me off.

He walked me to my private room and said goodnight. I hugged him and he blushed. I could tell he had a slight crush. "See you tomorrow." I say waving as he walks away. I open my door and see Draco standing in front of my bed. "What took you so long? Where were you? Who was that guy you were with?" "Not your business, not your business and not your business." I said. "Fine you don't have to tell me but at least forgive me." He demanded. "For being a jerk, for not understanding my life...or invading it? Cause your gonna have a lot of apologies to give out here." I roll my eyes. "All of them! I'm sorry I insulted you, I'm sorry I betrayed me, I'm sorry I made you feel down and I left you. But please forgive me." I stayed silent and then just proceeded to use the bathroom and go to bed without telling him anything. He just sighed and left.

I'm not forgiving him.

I'm not doing it

I
Will
Not
Do
It

"I forgive you Draco." I say walking up to him and hugging him. He sighed and smiled while we were embracing each other. "Thank Salazar!" He said. He kissed me on the cheek. I saw Neville in the corner shaking his head. I let him go and he walked in to class. Neville walked up to me and said "you're weak. He's a jerk, dont know how you would ever forgive him." He shook his head again and walked into class. Did I make a mistake?