He'll always be with you pt 4

"Hey." I said just as quiet. "Look, I'm so so sorry. I was just mad and then my father made me join him and it was a living nightmare to watch you and hear you in pain. I wanted to make it stop, I wanted to cry and hug you and tell you it's okay. I wanted to be yours again, I want you to be mine again." He whispered the last sentence. I've never seen him so emotional. It's like he's a new person. "Draco, I don't know." I said shaking my head but not breaking eye contact. "Please (y/n). Please. Please take me back. I promise I will never hurt you again and if anyone else hurts you they will be dead." He said desperately. He's never like this unless he really wants something. I couldn't refuse. How could I? I still loved him, I always would even if he said 'your dead to me'. "Okay, but I'm seriously gonna be upset if you hurt me." I said he hugged me as I got up when I was dismissed by madam pomfrey. "Yes! Thank you." He said while still hugging me. I had to admit I missed his hugs and his Cologne. His hugs were so warm and made me feel so safe and loved. We both walked back to my dorm room. We stopped outside of my door and looked at each other. "I'm so sorry." He said again. "I know babe." I said he leaned in and kissed me. His arm snaked (see what I did) around my waist pulling me closer. I put my arms around his neck. I smiled as we parted and walked into my room. He stopped the door with his foot. "Hey, (y/n)?" He asked me. "Yeah?" I asked. "I love you." He said smiling. "I love you too." When he was happy he let the door go and walked to his room. I could only smile all night and couldn't help but think about him. His perfect hair and amazing grey eyes. His amazing rare smile that I only saw. The hugs that I longed for while we were apart. Everything about him I'm obsessed with. But he's mine and I'm his, so we get each other and each other only. And I'm okay with that.

390 words

Didn't expect this to be so long! Lol! Oh well!