Mission: draco and i

I was spinning and jumping and dancing around in our dorm 'entertaining' my friends. I was wearing a light blue dress and my hair was in pigtails like when I was little. We were all singing old songs and some baby songs. We heard a knock on the door and I opened the door to see Draco angrily tapping his foot. "Can you not make so much noise?!" He asked. "Sorry that we are having fun and your not." I said outing my hands on my hips. "Pfft I'm having my own fun thank you very much." He said still peeved. "Like what? Being controlled by your father?" One of my friends said to him. "No, and don't think you can talk about my life like that!" "Well if your just going to rain on our parade you can leave." I said to him now I was angry. "Fine." He said "but turn it down." He said making me even more angry. "Go!" I should. I slammed the door shut and said "guys how about some karaoke?" They all agreed and all my friends sang. I wasn't planning on singing because I don't sing in front of my friends. "Okay (y/n) your turn." Theresa said. "No I can't." I said. They all got up and pushed me up to the mic. "Umm...." I said and they told me a song to sing. "Guys I can't do this." I sighed. "Yes you can! And if you sing loud enough it'll make Draco explode. And not in the bad way!" She said. We all ew'd and I smiled. "Okay one song." I said to them. They all high fived and whispered to each other. What were they talking about? I thought. I shrugged it off and started singing.
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending bug waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
I got really into the song and started closing my eyes and using my powerful vocals that I only used when I was alone
And all of those thing I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them mound tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove im alright song
My powers turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Everyone enjoyed it and as I finished the song I heard the door open. It was Draco. "Who was just singing?" He asked. "She was." All of my friends said pointing to me in unison. "That was really good. How come you never sing?" I stuttered. "I-I-i just don't....I don't... sing in front of people." "Oh well you should your good at singing." "Thanks." I blushed. I admit, I have a slight crush on him. "Do you want to stay and have a little private dance party?" Theresa said. "Sure." He smiled and sat down. It was midnight and everyone left except for Theresa and Draco. Theresa was sleeping hard and Draco was just thinking while I was over in my bed studying. Draco sighed. "What's up with you?" I asked looking up from my textbook and taking off my glasses. "I'm bored." He said. "You don't have to stay in here." I said back knowing that he wanted to leave. "I don't want to leave but I want to do something." He said. I got up and took my hair down it was pinching my head. "You want something to do?" I asked. "Yeah." He said questioningly. "Then dance with me." I said to him. "Umm no thanks." He said. I walked over to the speaker and turned on a slow song. I slowly stayed single dancing. My dress skirt flew out as I twirled. I stopped dizzily and looked at him as my skirt caught up to the sudden stop. "Are you gonna join me?" I asked. "Fine." He got up and took my hand. We waltzed around the room. "Your pretty good at this." I said. "Yeah. Well when you have galas every weekend you get used to the fast movements. What's your excuse?" He said as we still spun around and stepped. The slow music still playing. "When I was little my parents used to dance around my living room every night after they so called put me to bed. But I snuck down and watched them. That's my favorite memory of them. But sadly they both died." I said remembering that I had no more family. "I'm sorry I asked." Draco said. "It's okay, I just miss them." I said looking at him. "My father knew your family. I remember your mother you have the same eyes as her." He said we slowly started to just dance in place. "Yeah, I feel like it's all I have left of her." I looked back at him. "You know, I've never noticed how amazing you are." He said in a soft somewhat raspy voice. He placed his hand more firmly in the middle of my back. I leaned into him. I could feel his breath on my lips. We both closed our eyes. We were about to kiss when we heard. "Yes! Mission complete!!" It was Theresa and she was standing with all of my close friends, crabbe, goyle, and Blaise.