Awkward situation but hes okay with it

It was that week and I was not feeling it. Anyone who touched me would feel that wrath of my bad side and it just so happened that Draco bumped into me. "Woah loser. Maybe you should push your glasses up to see better." He said. I tired to ignore it as I picked up my books. "What you not gonna answer, is your tongue caught in your braces or something?" He asked mockingly. "I don't have braces and you know that." I said back to him. "Ooo, nerds got spunk! Not!" Blaise said. "I got more spunk then you have brains." I said to him. "Ooo dang!" Goyle said. "Shut up goyle, the only thing bigger then your ego is you." I said sassily. "Hey! You need to stop!" Draco said. "What? Scared to be sassed by me?" I asked him.

"No." He said. "Then why should I stop? Don't expect me to bow down like you do to your father." I said harshly. "Ooh, Draco you better leave." Blaise said. "Scared Blaise? Oh wait, why should I ask that when I remember that you were the one who ran out of snapes class from a spider." I said hesitating "that wasn't even half an inch big." I added and everyone gathered. I continued to slaughter them with my words. "Well maybe your got your words from your sister, how wait you've never met her." Blaise said bluntly. "How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because everyone knows that your sister is dead, you cried like a baby for weeks." He said laughing. I started tearing up as everyone laughed. "No one should have known that." I said to him. "Well then maybe you should have hid your tears." Blaise stated. "You know that's not fair!" I said. I ran back to my room. "Dude that was low." Draco said.

He pushed past Blaise and walked to my room. I'll already asked teachers for the day off because of the week. I heard a knock. "(Y/n)?" He asked as he opened the door. I sniffled. "What do you want?" I asked. I was in grey sweatpants and a (y/h) sweatshirt. "I'm sorry Blaise brought that up. He's a jerk." He said. I wiped my eyes with the cuff of my sweatshirt. "Yeah I know." I said. We talked for a while. "Hey can I use your bathroom?" He asked. "Yeah, go ahead." He walked into the bathroom and when he came back he said "you might want to put your pads away. Don't want anyone to see them." I flushed a bright red. "Oh my god, that's embarrassing." I said getting up. I put them away.

"It's okay, it's natural." Draco said as I walked and sat on my bed. I laid down and I got a cramp. "Ouch." I rubbed my stomach. "Cramp?" He asked. "Yeah." I said as it ended. "How do you know about this?" I asked him. He flushed a pink. "Well my mom was going to have a girl when I was 12 so she told me about it, but as you can see I'm an only child so..." he said. "Oh. I'm sorry." I said sad that his sister wasn't there. "It's okay. But hey, now if I have a girlfriend I won't be clueless." He said laughing. "Yeah." I said to him nodding. I looked down and started crying. "What are you crying for?" He asked. "I literally have no idea." I said with my hands halfway into my sweatshirt and wiping my eyes. "Nine out of ten times I'm on my period and I cry it's for nothing." I said laughing.

He smiled weakly. "Ooo, I have my chocolate." I got up and went to my dresser I got out a box and took a couple pieces of chocolate. I ate one piece. "Emergency chocolate." He said looking at me. "Yep." I said laying down. "You can lay down if you want to." I said to him. "I'm good." He said. "You sure?" I asks him. He looked at me. "You know you want to." I said smirking. He gave in and laid down next to me. "Dang! You have a comfy bed!" Draco said. "Yeah." I said smiling and taking another bite of my chocolate.

"Why are you so nice to me now?" I asked him. "Because what Blaise said was uncalled for." He said. "Why are you being nice to me?" He asked. "Because your the one person who cares about me." I said looking at him. "That's not true." He said shaking his head. "Yeah it is. Have you ever seen me walk with or eat with someone?" I asked him, he thought, he shook his head. "Told you." I said. "You can eat and walk with me now." He said. "Thanks." I smiled at him as I looked over at him. I was laying on my back head turned to the side to look at him. My hair was all behind me. You could see the bones in my neck as I turned and the choker I wore seemed to levitate as the jugular divot in my neck deepened. "What?" I asked as I saw him staring at me.

"You, I never realized what you actually look like. Your eyes are a lot more (e/c). Your hair looks a lot more (h/c)." He said not taking his eyes off of me. "Do you have a crush on me?" I asked him sitting up letting all of my hair flip over to the left side of my head. "What?! No! Why would you think that?!" He asked nervously. "You do! You have a crush on me!" I said. "Pfft never." I quickly tackled him. My hair was now all on the right. I leaned down and kissed him lightly. "So you didn't enjoy that?" I asked smirking. "No I did, I did enjoy that." He grabbed the back of my head and pressed his soft lips against mine. We seemed to be in heaven. I slowly ran my hand over his stomach. But pulled away from that idea and just supported myself while kissing. We let go and Draco inhaled deeply.

"Someone need air?" I asked laughing. "Yeah." He said. "Okay I have to go." He said. "Okay. Will you come visit me after dinner?" He asked. "Yeah sure." He said. He left quickly. Hmm wonder what that was about...

:Draco's pov:
I got out of there as fast as I could. She's so...so... I don't know. "Dude. Wake up!" Blaise said. "What? Huh, yeah." I said. "What hot girl was this make out with this time?" Goyle joked. "What?! There is no girl and when has there ever been a girl?!" I asked nervously. "Uh huh." Blaise said smiling. "Sure there isn't." Goyle added. The bell rang and I got up and practically ran to her room.

"Hey." She said happily. "Hey, feeling better?" I asked. "Yeah. I took a nap." She said pointing to her messy bed. "Oh that must have been nice." I said trying to stay calm while fixing my messy hair and clothes while slowing my breath. "You okay?" She wanted to know. "Yeah." I said putting my hands in my pockets. "Okay." She said slowly.

She touched her stomach and put on of her hands on her desk breathing out slowly. She closed her eyes and waited for a minute. Longest minute. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah, cramp." She said rubbing her bare stomach as she took off her sweatshirt and wearing a crop top under. "I'm getting in bed if you want to join me." She said. I laid down on top of the sheets and blankets. "So... how do you feel." I asked trying to make conversation. "I'm fine. The occasional cramp happens but I'm good." She said rubbing her stomach. She flipped onto her back and rubbed her stomach.

I made a of move and grabbed her hand that was on her stomach and rubbed her stomach. She closed her eyes. "That feels good." She said. I rubbed her stomach for another minute and she fell asleep. "You can stay and sleep in here if you'd like to." She said with her eyes closed. I got up and took my shirt off. She still had her eyes closed but said "nice idea." She said. I just rolled my eyes and got back into bed. She cuddled up to me. She hugged me and drew circles and random shapes. She fell asleep.

Our stomachs touched. I could feel her breathing pattern on my stomach and felt her breath on my chest. I wanted to protect her and I couldn't believe how fast I fell for her.