Concaved....

My heart was broken. Beaten in two. Broken by a boy. He was only supposed to love me. But that changed. Now my heart is concaved. This is the story of how that happened.
Authors note
Don't know how long this is gonna be, maybe a couple chapters.... so this may be just a book in here.

~~~~~~~~|
"Hey." I said as I walked down the hallway as multiple people waved and smiled. "What's gotten you so popular?" I heard a sly voice ask behind me. I turn around on the balls of my feet and look at my boyfriend with an eyebrow raised. He laughed and walked to me putting an arm around my shoulders. "You know you have done everything for me Draco, let me do something on my own." I said as we walked down the hallway giving multiple people high fives and hi's.

"So you free today?" I ask. We were pretty much top popularity cause we were a thing. "Nope, quidditch practice at 4, meeting at 6, dinner at 7, night field preservation at 8, party at 9 and last but not least.... dinner for the werewolves.." he mocked the last part. "Oh come on your never free!" I said begging him to free up his day. "I know, I know. And if I could I would blow off my entire schedule for you. But I can't." He shook his head and I sighed. We stopped by potions where I needed to be dropped off. "Tell me that you'll be free soon." I asked. "I'll be free soon." He said. "I'll hold you to it." I said smiling and walking into class.

I loved him. And it was nice, being with him, but sometimes I kind of just want to be me and Draco, not 'Draco and his new girlfriend!!??' As quoting headlines in the daily profit. I wish I wasn't famous at times, it's stressful. "Hilyard! Pay attention!" Professer Slughorn said shouting at me. "Sorry." I said sitting up more. "Now, today we will be learning about love potions." I zoned out again while making my potion. I knew how to do everything. I ignored him except for the part where he said "whoever finishes first gets this bottle of liquid luck." (I know the love potion isn't what was made in this class, just saying.) "go!" He said.

I was already started and almost done. Five minutes later, I finished. Slughorn came over. "Well done Rosella." He said. "You know you can call me ro, right?" I asked him. I didn't like my name. It was my moms but she's a bad person. I still try to convince my dad to let me change it. "Yes yes. Here you go." He said handing me the vile. "Thank you sir." I said. As we walked out of class I got the shock of my life and my happiness went down. I saw Draco..... but he was with another girl.

495 words