Growing up too fast and only cousin

I got up and got dressed getting ready to walk to my aunts house. I put on a conventional outfit, basically just a plain blue jumper and some nice leggings with a pair of tennis shoes. And said goodbye to my mom who was asleep on the couch for the third morning in a row. I stop in my tracks and walk to the coffee table and grab the ice pack and put it back in the freezer. I then head out the door, jogging to my aunts house. I knock on the door and there was no answer. I open the door and call for her "auntie Narcissa?" I say and look around the big, almost empty, room. I walk to the only room I know she'd be in and knock on the door. She opened the door and smiled "oh, y/n darling come on in. I didn't hear you knock silly me!" She said pulling me into the room. "It's okay auntie." I step in and pull the hair tie off my wrist and throw my hair up. "I'm just helping Draco finish up with his tux fitting and then we will be heading downstairs."
"Okay." As soon as I had replied Draco walked out from the bathroom. He buttoned the last button and looked up to see me. "Hey cousin. How long has it been? Three maybe four years?"
"Try 10 give or take, Draco. And I have a name, ya know?"
"What was it?"
"Y/n."
"Oh yeah! You had that muggle name!"
"At lest I'm not named after a random group of hot headed balls."
He glared at me. Okay, we weren't the best of friends but we were cousins so sometimes we sucked it up and pretended we liked each other. "Well mum I like this one."
"Okay dear."
"Mom can you take this off for me?"
"Sure sweetie."
I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "What? you got a problem with something?"
"Yeah I do. You're sixteen, I'm fourteen and I can take my own shirt off without mommy having to help me." I roll my eyes again and shake my head.
"Well if you're so special then how about you tell me what you can do?"
"Really? Fine, I can get myself up, I can pick out my outfits I can make myself breakfast, I wash dishes and do my own laundry, I walk myself to school everyday, I am capable to get myself ready and unready for myself!! You can't even place a single one of your fake blonde dyed hairs into place without crying for help!!"
"Oh yeah and why is that? Why are you so special?"
"BECAUSE I DONT HAVE FAMILY TO  DO IT FOR ME!!!"
His mom had already left the room and he had changed back into his normal shirt. I got really sad.
"What do you mean? I know your dad left but what about your brother and your mum."
"I know we haven't been taking but jake is twenty six now and mum.... mums not doing too good. The doctor said she's not gonna live very long."
I see Draco's face drop from anger to sympathy. "How long? Why?"
"A couple months..... And she has a lot of broken bones and brain damage.....From a car crash... from being drunk... and on drugs....." I trail off as tears start to swell in my eyes. "I just want my dad back. I just want my brother back. But most of all I just want my mom back." I cry. Draco steps over and pulls me into a hug. He cradles my head and shushes me.
"I would have never thought you'd be the one to hug me like this." I say sniffling.
"Well right now arguing isn't gonna make you feel any better."
I snuggle into him. "This is what I miss. I miss hugs like this from everyone. I've felt so alone recently."
"Well I know I haven't been there for most of your life but I will be now." He softly replies.
"Thanks. Best cousin ever."
He laughed and said "I'm your only cousin."