Life (pt 2)

"Y/n!" Draco screamed as he opened my curtains "it's the first day of school let's go!" Draco said happily and jumped on my bed.

He still does this even as a sixth year.
"Y/n! Get yo funky butt up and get down to breakfast." He said buttoning the last button on his shirt and watching me get dressed. At that point I didn't know he enjoyed watching me but I mean it wasn't creepy to me or anyone, we've seen each other naked before wether it was when we were little or a week ago. "Okay, ready." I said straightening out my shirt. "Okay, come on!" He said urging me out the door. We walked down and sat next to our own friendship groups. After a hilarious breakfast we had a free day. I walked to the black lake with my three girl friends Pansy, Willow and Nikki. I felt like sitting by the water so I walked over and looked into the lake. I zoned out on my reflection that was barely visible. "Do you think he'll ask her out?" Nikki said loudly. I listened only their conversation from behind a tree. "I don't know! I mean I know Draco loves her but he doesn't really have the balls too." Willow said. I walked out from behind the tree.

"Who does Draco love now?" I ask smiling. "Oh, um- hi-uhh" Nikki stuttered. "Come on he's my best friend, who is it?" I raised my eyebrows. That's when Draco tickled me and I squealed. "Hey." He said smiling. "Hi." I said catching my breath. He kissed my cheek and I flushed red. Nikki and Willow looked at each other and smiled. "Umm." I said. "So I have to ask you something." Draco said grabbing my hand. I didn't pull away. "Will you go out with me?" He asks.

I froze there. My mouth tried to grasp words and air but it couldn't. "Yes." I finally said. He smiled and kissed me. It caught me off guard but I liked it. I kissed him back and I held his hand back. "So our little y/n is now off on her own, starting he own life without us." Willow said joining Nikki in a fake cry. "Wow okay." I said rolling my eyes. Draco laughed and placed his arm around my shoulders. We walked into the Slytherin common room and sat in the couch. Blaise walked in and said "I brought-" He paused seeing Draco kiss me on the cheek " hot cocoa. What is going on?" He asked bringing the cocoa to us. "She said yes so..." Draco said. I cuddled into him wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. I yawned and closed my eyes. "I think someone needs to go to bed." Willow said. "No!" I shouted with my eyes still closed. "Y/n, M/n, L/n, you are going to drag yourself up there and brush your teeth, put on your night clothes and get in bed and sleep!!" Blaise said. He was like my older brother. I rolled my eyes and followed his instructions. I went upstairs and got into bed. I yawned again and fell asleep. 

"Goodnight sweetheart." Draco said kissing me on the forehead as he said goodnight before he went to bed. I smiled and snuggled in more. I went to sleep with nice thoughts.

575 words