Rage

I stomped up the stairs, tears falling down my face. I ran into my room and slammed the door. I grabbed the roots of my hair. I hyperventilated and screamed. I got up from my bed and pushed my books off of my desk. I screamed and smashed my lamp. I grabbed dont hair again and then fell to the floor. I cried out in sorrow. I pushed over my bedside table and watched the pencils and pens spill out of my case. I got up and threw my pillows, one by one, off my bed. I then threw my blankets and sheets off of my bed as well. I let out more sobs as I got up. I slammed my hands, palm open, on my walls. I punched the wall leaving a dent. I screamed in pain from my hand cracking.

I fell on the floor once more not being able to hold myself up anymore. I hear footsteps as everything gets quiet. My door slams wide open and Draco runs in. Draco doesn't say a word but he picks me up and cradles me in his arms. I lay limp as he hugs me. I cry more and more. He shushes me as i lay there, no more tears can leave. I feel dehydrated as no more tears could exit my eyes. My throat felt dry and swollen. I stopped hyperventilating and I looked up at him. "What's gotten in to you?" He asks. "You've been going mad for days." He said softly. "I-i-i- can't." I exhaled. "I can't do it anymore." I cried. "I can't live without her. She's gone and I can't get her back!!" I shouted. "I know. I know." Draco said still holding me and letting me cry. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry your mom is gone. But please, you have to stop crying and breaking things." He said. "I can't." I said again. "Baby, yes you can. You can! You're strong and independent and so so brave." He said letting me stand up. I did and he stood up too. "Baby, you can make it past this stage. I love you and I'll always be there, but you have to pick yourself up." He said. I hugged him. We stood there. Together.

The next day I went to breakfast and sat next to a warm, open armed Draco. I cuddled into him and smiled. "I love you." He said kissing me on the forehead. "How you feeling?" He said as I repositioned myself to eat. "Fine. A little sad but I'm not as bad as yesterday." I said shoving a strawberry into my mouth. "Are you enjoying the strawberries?" Draco asked shocked and rhetorically. I stymied a laugh because of all the food in my mouth. I swallowed and looked at him. "Maybe." I said. I giggled and finished eating.

I was walking to class when sadness hit me. I let out a quiet tear and stopped. No don't do this now. Stop it! Don't freak out! I said to myself. My bottom lip quivered. Draco told you no! Stop it! Listen to what he said! I remembered his words and took a deep breath. I calmed down and walked into class. I put a smile on my face and sat down. Draco came in after and sat down next to me grabbing my hand. "Hey sweetheart." He said. "Hey." I said happily. We went through class with no other mishaps. Class ended and I was glad. I bolted out and Rena to the woods. When I made it to the center I exhaled and sank down with my back against a tree. Peace. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I slept there, for hours, not waking up. Draco eventually found me and tried to shake me awake. I didnt wake up. The tree was my home now. Draco soon turned like I once was. I was dead now, Draco knows how i felt, every day he breaks something. He's now like me, but

No one
Is there
To help him.