He'll always be with you pt2

How dare he say that. I ran to my room and cried when I was let free. How can he say that he said he'd always love me. Looks like he doesn't always tell the truth. That little traitor. I was studying about to go to bed when two guys barged into my room and grabbed me. "Hey! Hey put me down!" I screamed as they carried me through the school. Nobody seemed to notice. As we made it to 'the destination' I heard Draco and death eaters. "Bring her in!" Draco scolded. They carried me in and tied me to a chair. "What is this a séance?" I said sassily. "No just your death." He sneered. "What happened to the guy who used to love me?" I said sadly. "He disappeared after you betrayed him." He said with just an ounce of emotion in his voice. I knew how to crack him. I sassed back every comment he made making him madder and madder. I'll do this until he decides for someone to kill me. "Why don't you just kill her!" Pansy said as she got more and more frustrated at the insults I was throwing at him. "He doesn't have the balls too." I spat at her. "Oh that's it!" She pulled out her wand as held it out to me. "PANSY BACK OFF!" Draco commanded. She rolled her eyes and put her wand away. "Now you better be the good little girl I know you as and do as I say." Draco murmured. Without another word the death eaters, Lucius, and bellatrix all grabbed at me and took me away. Draco couldn't help but look sad. He ran after, but I soon realized that he was part of their group. He wanted to kill me. He had no heart anymore, no love for me. He would sit and watch me get torn apart. He didn't care, but I did. I still cared for him.

328 words