Smile pt 2

The next morning was the day. As we woke I kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning babe." I said as I finished getting dressed. She got up and got dressed I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Um Draco your staring." She said smiling as she put her hair up. "You okay?" She asked walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. "Yeah. But I wanted to ask you something." I said. "Yeah. What is it?" She asked. "Do you want to make us public?" I asked. "Babe, we talked about this last night." She said laughing. "No like now." I said pausing. She had a confused look on her face.

"Do you want to make our relationship public now. Like announce it today at breakfast." I said grabbing her hands. "Where'd this come from?" She smiled. "I love you... so much.... and I want people to know that." I said. "When did you get all sappy?" She asked hugging me. "When I found out how sweet you were." She cringed by closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. "Oh my god!" She did laughing. She fell onto the bed and laughed. "And this is the dork I'm dating." She said getting up and walking out. I smoothly put my arm around her shoulder and everyone looked. She smiled and rolled her eyes. In the middle of breakfast Dumbledore stopped everyone and said "excuse me. Can I have your attention? We have a special announcement. Draco you have the stage." He said.

Your pov
I saw Draco walk to the podium. "Hey guys. So today is a very special day. Today is an anniversary. A year one to be specific. And to be more specific a year anniversary with my girlfriend.... (y/n)." Everyone gasped. "Yes, I'm dating someone. And yes... I love someone." Everyone gasped louder. "And I know there will be hate. But I don't care. (Y/n) is the girl I want to wake up with and fall asleep with every day and night. She makes me laugh and smiled and comforts me when I'm sad or stressed. Yes she is my perfect girl. She's my dream girl." I teared up. "I love her way to much to keep this a secret anymore. I want people to know that my heart is taken. I've never had love before so I'm giving all of it to her. Forever and always." One of my friends handed me a tissue and laughed.

"Thanks." I said laughing. "But anyway. This my be a shock to you but here's a shock for you and her." He took the mic and walked to me. I stood up and he knelt down. I cried instantly and looked at him. "(Y/n). You know the whole spiel. But it's true. Will you, (y/n) (l/n) make me the happiest man ever in any world ever, and marry me?" I just nodded and he stood up and hugged me. Everyone was either crying, gasping or really confused. He placed a small snake ring that somewhat matched his on my finger. Everyone cheered and clapped. "(Y/n). I love you." He said smiling. "I love you too Draco." You hugged once more and breakfast was over.

Everyone filed out and you two stayed back. "This is so unbelievable!" I said looking at the ring. "Believe it. Because it's true. Just like my love for you." He said smiling. It's seemed impossible for him to smiled as much as he did. "I know." I really didn't know how to react. I just blanked. "This is insane." I said looking at him. "How much was this ring?" I asked breathlessly. "Sixteen grand." He said. "Sixteen grand?!" I asked. "Yes." He said. "No! Draco! I can't." I said playing with the ring. "That's to much!" I said handing it to him. "No its not!" He did putting it back on my finger. "Thank you." I said smiling. He kissed me passionately. "Anything for you."

675 words