The guinea pig and the ferret

Hey! This isn't really like my regular oneshots. This is one of the reasons I changed the title of the book to 'Draco Malfoy stories' because I wanted to do more names in the story other then (y/n). Hope your okay with that!

Primroses pov
"I don't give a crap about what your father thinks Malfoy!" Harry said loudly pushing Draco in the chest. "He's vile and cruel... and your only pathetic." He said turning on his feet and walking away. This short conversation intrigued me. I got up and stood behind the tree Draco once sat in. I twig snapped and Draco turned around. I turned invisible a second after he looked at me. "I know your there, so come out." He said I stayed hidden. "Come out this instant!" He said walking to the bush right next to the tree he didn't think I was invisible. He had his back towards me and as he turned toward me I sneezed and my invisibility wore off.

"Woah, where'd you come from?" He asked circling me like he was studying me. "Um, I-" I said nervously. "How'd you do that?" He asked looking at me impatiently. "I- I was used for an invisibility spell in class and now I have a power." I said to him. "Do it again." He said looking at me contently. "Okay." I said closing my eyes and turning invisible. "Woah." He whispered to himself. He reached out to where he once saw me and accidentally hit me in he face. "Ouch." I said reappearing and rubbing my cheek. "Oh um I'm s-" he stopped and walked away. At that point I could tell he wished he had the invisibility here.

Draco's pov
Harry pushed me while insulting me and my family. I heard a small crack and I spun around. I saw a flash of pale skin and redish hair. I walked over an saw nothing. I knew whoever was spying on me was in the bush. "Come out!" I shouted. I turned around and I heard a sneeze and I saw a girl appear out of thin air. I was shocked. I scanned her looking for answers. She told me she was a lab rat and had a spell mishap but honestly I'd much enjoy it. "Do it again." I demanded but in a curious way. She did it again  and I accidentally slapped her. She made a noise of pain and I freaked out but I didn't want to apologize. I just ran.

Outside pov
Draco and primrose avoided each other for an entire week. They only spoke to make sure Draco would keep her secret. Invisibility powers wasn't something that they usually share. Primrose did occasionally spy on him. She caught a professor one time turn him to a ferret. She laughed constantly when she thought about it. He however did not find it funny. They bumped into each other more and more and talked with each other for a little bit. It was two weeks and they were practically best friends. I know I bet your all shocked, Draco has a friend?? Yes, Draco has friends.

>>>>>>
"No your seriously not going to my party looking like that." Prim smiled, giggled and bumped into Draco who chuckled with her as they collided. "What you don't think hot pink pants would go good with my neon purple blaser and green dress shirt?" He asked jokingly. "No." Prim shook her head still giggling and smiling. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked at the ground as she said no. She looked back and him and the stopped walking. "Wait prim!" Draco said having a lightbulb moment. "What?" She asked. "You know I'm called a ferret right?" He said. She smiled and snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "It's not funny just answer the question." He said pouting. "Okay, yes I do know that nickname." She said clearing her throat. "But your considered the guinea pig of school. We will be the guinea pug and the ferret." He said seriously. "You have to be joking right?" She asked him.

"No, it's cool don't you think?" He asked. "Uh huh. Keep dreaming." She said patting his left peck and shoulder as she left. Draco tried to make it stick over next few weeks but it didn't work. I laughed every time he asked if that could be our friendship name.

>>>>>>>>
Primroses pov
"Please?" Draco asked me walking with me across the courtyard. "No! For the last time! No!" I said laughing. "Why not?!" He shouted. "Would you just let it go?" I asked. "No!" I turned around and put my hands on his shoulders. "Draco! Let... it.... go. I never have and never will like that name." I said sternly. "Fine!" He said shrugging off my hands. I sighed in relief. I walked away from him making sure I made it to class on time. After class I walked to dinner. I plopped down next to Draco and sighed I slammed my head in the table. "What's wrong with you?" Draco asked shoving his face full of apple. "I dont even know." I said looking up. Draco rubbed my back as I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. I sighed heavily again. "I'm just going to go to my room." I said getting off of the bench. Draco got up with me and pulled me to him. I didn't even know he did. It just felt natural. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I started silently crying. He didn't seem to notice. He pushed open the door as everyone looked at us as we left. I sniffled and he looked down suddenly. "Ar- are you crying?" He asked as we continued to walk. "Maybe." I said in a groggy voice. We made it to my room and I sat on my bed wiping my eyes. "Why are you crying?" Draco asked sadly.

"I don't know! Like I said! I really don't know!" I shouted. He was silent. "I'm sorry Draco." I said sniffing after and crunching the tissue in my hand. "It's okay." He said rubbing my back. I sobbed and leaned into him and he hugged me straight on. This wasn't normal for Draco, I knew that but I didn't care. I'd take it anytime he would let me hug him. Obviously he was my best friend, but I kind of liked the idea of is being more then friends. I shook the thought off as we separated. "Hey prim?" He asked lightly. "Yeah?" I asked sighing and looking at him crunching the tissue again after wiping my eyes. "I love you." He said. This caught me off guard and my heart dropped. "What?" I asked. "I love you." He said. "Like... how?" I asked. "I love you." He said like ow as stupid and couldn't understand no matter how much he said it. "I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BUT IN WHAT WAY?!" I shouted in frustration. "This way." He said pushing me down making me lay on the bed with him on top of me. "Umm Draco." I said he shut me up by kissing my lips. We had a good 2 minutes with us connected at the lips. I admit I made a couple of small noises.

We heard a knock on my door and Draco got off of me. I tidied myself up and walked to the door. "Hey primrose!" Blaise said. "Is Draco still with you?" He asked while I rubbed my lips. I paused my hand still on my lips and looked at him. "Ummm...." I said removing my hand quickly. "Did you-" he asked but disc cut him off by coming to the door and walking out. "Bye prim ill see you later." He said. "Come on!" Draco said patting Blaise on the back and letting Blaise walk in front of him. Blaise was at the exit and walking out with Draco when Draco looked back and winked at me. I blushed and smiled. I saw them exit and I closed the door and slid down it. I slightly chuckled thinking about what just happened. "Okay then." I said getting up and walking to my bed. It was my free night of no work so I drew. I drew a picture of Draco from memory and it turned out pretty good.

I smiled and set my book and pencil down and hopped under the covers of my ever warm and welcoming bed. I reached to turn off the lamp. I heard the click and repositioned my head on my pillow. I saw the moonlight cast from my open balcony door. I liked the soft breeze at night. I fell asleep thinking of Draco and what's to come in our lives.