Princess

I grew up always inside but no technology or no contact with sugar or calories of high amounts. I've never done half of the things normal people do, that's because I am a princess, literally. I'm Voldemort's daughter and I will in two years rule everything.

"Lava!!" My Dad calls. "Coming." I said elegantly walking down the stairs. "Yes father?" I ask monotonously. "Your royal ball is in a few days so I would like you to choose a husband of my death eaters. I have a couple here for you." He said. "Yes father." I said turning to walk with him to the living room. "Lava is like you to meet these lovely gentlemen, Eiven Raylern, Greyzan Florway, and Hiven Albernathin." He says. "Boys this is my daughter, Valdislava MaRiane Riddle." They bowed and I lightly curtsied in my huge ball gown.

"Lovely to meet you valdislava

"Lovely to meet you valdislava." They all say. "Call me Lava." I said smiling. "Yes m'lady." They said. "Hmmm, there was supposed to be a forth person but he seems to be late." Right as he said that a handsome boy about six four walked in, he was so beautiful. "Sorry I'm late master, my father had a bone to pick with me this morning." He said smiling. "That is alright Draco. Draco this is my daughter valdislava and Lava, dear, this is Draco Malfoy. I have to go talk to Nagini but I'll be back." He said. "Bye father." I said bowing. "Hi, I'm Draco, sorry I'm late." He said out of breath. "Thats quite alright." I said. "You have something on your lips." I said giggling and pulling out my handkerchief. I rubbed it off of him and giggled. "Sorry, I had a chocolate frog this morning." He said. I giggled "a what?" I asked. "A chocolate frog." He said. "I don't understand, I've never had one, I can't eat chocolate or anything with great amounts of sugar or carbs." I said. "What? Why?" He asks confused. "How else would I fit knot these tiny dresses?" I said pointing to my very tiny waist. "That looks unhealthy." He said.

"Wow I'm leaving she's ugly." Said Eiven, "yeah, and she's not serious enough" Hiven said agreeing on my flaws, "I'm just leaving she's not my type." Greyzan said. "Well, my day is free now." I said sighing. "Hey, we can go on a date." Draco suggested. "Sure." I said smiling. "Don't you want to change?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I ask "this is how I normally dress." I say. "So you don't eat sugar, you always wear dresses and talk like that?" He asks astonished. "Yes, why?" I ask. "Wow, you have not lived." He said. "Dad I'm going out with Draco." I said quietly telling him as he sat in conversation with Nagini and Bellatrix. "Okay princess." He said. I walked out with him and we went to hogsmade. "Woah! That's so cute," I said to a outfit that was in the window sill, "if my dad ever saw me in that he'd kill me." I scoffed. "Buy it, ill take it with me when I leave." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." I walked in and got that exact outfit.

I changed and felt free

I changed and felt free. "This is so comfy!" I said. "That's the point." He said laughing. "What's that thing you had for breakfast today?" I asked. "Oh a chocolate frog, wanna try one?" He smirked at me. "Sure." I smirked back. We walked into the store and bought a lot of chocolate and gummy things. I tried all of them but the chocolate frogs were my favorite. We were walking and Draco bumped me making me trip a little I laughed and bumped him back. "This has been fun." I said pushing hair behind me. "I enjoyed it too." He said. "Well I should change and head back home." I said finishing my first ice cream. "Okay." He said taking my dress out of his bag. I changed and put the clothes in his bag. I stopped at my door and looked at him. "Thanks for tonight, really." I said I kissed him on he cheek and walked inside. He wasn't like the other guys my dad had forced on me for years, he was funny and different. I guess that's what people are attracted too. Change.

725 words