Friend or foe?

"Gloyle, the only thing bigger then your lies is your appetite." I shouted as I tried to look for Draco so I could slap the crap out of him. He was in denial that he's seen Draco this morning. I saw Draco walk quietly around the corner. I shoved past goyle and slapped Draco right across the face. "Youre an idiot you know that right?" I shouted as he regained his balance. "What is your issue?" He said groaning. "You!" I felt relieved. I breathed out letting cold air fill my lungs and letting it cleanse out the hot anger. I turned around on my heals and started to walk when I was stopped by snape. My eye level was with his chest. "Hi professor snape." I said sweetly. The Slytherin in me was showing. "Ms.(l/n)." He said that monotonous voice ringing in my head. "I do wish to wonder why you and Draco were settling your dissatisfaction with fists." He said to me. "I-I-um." I stuttered looking for a reason that won't get me killed. "In my office....now!" He turned around and I rolled my eyes and Draco pushed in front of me.
~snapes office~
"So would you care to tell me why you, ms.(l/n) were throwing punches at Malfoy?" He said. We both started rambling shouting at snape and each other as we defended ourselves. "ENOUGH! Both of you will serve detention for a week!" I stared in awe at what just came out of shapes mouth. "Starting today after school you will be taking care of the magical creatures for your detention." He paused. "Youre dismissed." I got up and walked out angrily. "Nice going (l/n)." Draco sneered. "I have half a mind to sock you In the face!" I said shoving past him.
~after school~ I walked to snapes office to start detention. "Well well well, nice to see you joining us (y/n)." Draco sneered as he sat in the front row of the classroom. I glared at him as I exhaled in frustration. "Okay, you may get up to go care for the creatures now. I expect five animals to be well cared for by the end of this." Snape said. Draco and I got up. "I call the Phoenixes and hippogriffs!" I said as I walked the shared section of them. "Fine." Draco sighed and walked over to the frogs. I smiled as  buckbeak trotted over. He nudged me and I fell back caught off guard. "Woah." I landed on my butt. "Hey! Careful! He's violent!" Draco said concerned. Buckbeak walked over and nudged me in apology. "Oh yeah, so violent." I said laughing as buckbeak grabbed me by my robe sleeve. I patted his head and handed him a couple beetles. "He almost killed me!" Draco said defending himself. "If I remember correctly YOU scared him by being 'macho'." I said. "Ugh, youre annoying!" He said in disgust. "Well the feelings mutual." I sneered. A Phoenix screeched and I held out my arm. It landed on my arm and I stroked its head. More and more animals made their way to me and I played with all of them. I laughed as they all played around me. "You look like an idiot." Draco said.... smiling? "Is that a smile I see?" I smirked. "No." He said crossing his arms. A grinddylow spit water at Draco soaking him. I held back a laugh clasping my hand over my mouth. The grinddylow seemed to smile. "Not funny." He said. "It was kind of funny." I said. He grumbled and went back to tending the frog tank.

Draco's pov
Not cool. I huffed and went back to cleaning. "No it's not." I heard (y/n) say to someone.
"No." She laughed.
I hid around the corner and looked at her while she was tending to the mooncalves nest. A black mooncalf grunted. She laughed. I felt something new. I don't know what it was. Just the way she was so happy. It made me smile. I stepped and tripped over a bucket. She whipped her head around. "Were you spying on me?" She asked. "Umm... I-um...." I pointed to the next corridor over. She laughed. "It's okay." She held out her hand. I stared at it. "Come on, don't you want to meet crest?" She said as the black mooncalf walked over. I took her hand and my heart skipped. But I pushed it back and we stroked crest. "Why is she called crest?" I asked. "Because she was a rare born mooncalf, she was born on a crescent moon." She smiled. Crest sneezed and (y/n) shrieked and laughed. I snorted and looked at her. She looked at me. We both leaned into each other. There was a loud bang. "Where are you guys?" Snape said. We both backed up and said "in here." Snape walked in and saw the mooncalf. "Detention was over 10 minutes ago." He said. "O-oh." (Y/n) said blushing. "I have to go." She said kissing crests neck. She said bye to snape and me as she walked out. I couldn't believe it. I had a crush on the girl who made my blood boil.