Can he really be mine?

This was a request from a sweet girl, WizardLittleGirl

I've always wondered if the person I hated most in the world treated me like crap because he liked me. Like all those adults say "oh he just does that because he likes you." That's bull. It's not true, he does it because he likes to see me in pain.

I walk down the hallways, my eyes brimmed with tears, my straight hair flowing behind me. I walk as fast as my legs can carry me without breaking into a full sprint. I couldn't believe he wouldn't let me be alone for ONE DAY! I felt anger and sadness and confusion whirl around in my brain and my stomach tied in a knot. I wish he'd just let me be. But obviously, that's not gonna happen.

I open my dorm door and slam it shut before breaking into loud sobs. I slide down my door and sit at the edge where the door meets the carpet. I can't take it anymore.

I hear a light knock behind me and I immediately stand up and stop crying. I open it to see professor snape and professor mcgonagall. Crap. I whisper to myself. "Excuse me Kirsten? Is Draco bullying you again?" Mcgonagall asks sweetly.
"It's fine Professor."
"I do like that boy but really he's got some issues." Snape inquired
"Oh yes, I do sometimes think he has other problems." Mcgonagall speaks.
I just watched as they talked back and forth. I saw Draco coming around the corner and at that moment I just wanted the world to swallow me whole. "Ahh there is the man we are looking for." Mcgonagall taunts.
"Ummm, Okay." Draco says cautiously.
"Well I'd like you to come over here and say a few words to this lovely young girl you seem to be picking on."
I crossed my arms over my chest in insecurity. He walks over and looks at me up and down. "You look like a mongoose." He says.
"MISTER MALFOY! IS THAT HOW WE TALK TO A LADY!" Snape says raising his voice to shock Draco into submission.
"N-no sir." He squeaks.
"Well then how do we talk to a lady?"
"We kindly compliment them and then ask about their day." He says reluctantly.
"Yes now proceed."
They walked away but they always knew what would happen. I pulled down my sleeves and uncomfortably shifted my foot position.
"Umm hey." He said nervously.
"Hey?" I questioned just as nervous.
"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you so upset everyday it's just.." he trailed off "I'm not doing to hot myself and I just need someone to take my anger out on, and you give a reaction so I pick you."
I nodded my head and but my lip.
"In actuality, you're pretty cool and beautiful, and smart."
We both laugh as he continued to compliment me.
I open my arms fro him to hug me and he does. My face hits his heartbeat and I pick it out.
Thump..... thump..... thump....
it was steady. I smiled and closed my eyes.
We pulled away moments later and he looked at me.
"How about instead of bullying me, come to see me when you are upset ive learned that it helps." I wink.
He smiles and agrees. He walks away saying goodnight and blushing.

He's into me.