Drarry (fluff)

Harry's P.O.V.
Has school always been this boring? Has it always seemed so dull when you're single? I ask myself as I walk through the hallways of the seemingly endless Hogwarts. The worst part was Draco Malfoy, not that he was a jerk, but I kind of liked him. He was a bad boy but so cute. "Watch where you're going potter." He spat. "Lovely." I said sarcastically. I walked away.

Draco's pov
I just wanted to kiss him, feel him with me. I love him. Harry. That name rolls off my tongue so smoothly. At night I have dreams about him, things that shouldn't be told. One day... I say to myself as I pass him. I close my eyes and walk up to the astronomy tower. I hear footsteps and I turn around to see harry. "Potter." I falsely spit. "Malfoy." He says. We were both silent. I look him up and down. "Why you looking at me like that Malfoy?" Harry smirks. "No reason." I falsely pass it off. "I know you like me." Harry says seductively. I feel an arm on my shoulder. I turn around and feel him kiss me hard. I stand there in shock kissing him back. I want to do naughty things. After the break Harry bites his lips and I carry him to a closet. We did naughty things. At the end of the day, we came out of the closet.

;)
Okay so this was really short but I was really bored sooo...