His little sister pt 1

"Yo! Draco! Wait up!" My older brother called sprinting to catch up. I was only a year behind him but I was not very athletic like him so it took me a while to get to where they were standing. As I got within ear shot I heard them talking about me. "Yeah that's my little sister." Jonah stated as they looked at me. "She's like a porcelain doll!" Draco commented. "Yeah that's why my dad calls her doll." It was true I did look like a doll, curly blonde hair, very fair skin, sharp big blue eyes, and I wore a lot of lace. "Jonah, can you show me around school?" I ask him. "Sure." He says slightly annoyed. "I'm Callista, Jonah's little sister." I said smiling. "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said smirking. I started blushing uncontrollably. "Wow looks like someone's got a crush." Jonah said. "Do not will not." I said in a sing song voice. "Okay sure." Jonah scoffed. "Are you gonna show me around or not?" I asked impatiently. "Let's go then!" Jonah said. He let me walk first and then he led. "Okay so dorm rooms, there is yours, ravenclaw." He said. "Wow, you have a ravenclaw sibling? Must suck." Draco said to my Slytherin brother. He slightly agreed but I noticed. "Yeah it's gonna suck when I beat you guys in everything." I said confidently and later in the year I did, I won all the challenges In class had the most friends by the end of the year and, me and Draco tied on our last challenge, finding a significant other, but we cheated, we didn't find someone else, we found each other.

I will say, he's so sweet and cute. And he may be a Slytherin but he does have a good personality.

It was the last day of school when I sat in the common room leaning on Draco. I sat there staring at the wall. "Do we really have to separate till next year? I'm gonna miss the late night cuddles and talks and hot cocoas that you randomly bring me." I say. "I know. I'll miss it too. Or when you help me with homework and it turns out we don't even pay attention to that homework." He says. "I'm gonna miss you." He said kissing my forehead. "I will too." I said back. "Wow you guys act like your traveling halfway across the world for a year!" Jonah said walking in. "It's gonna feel like it." Draco said. "Wow I'd never thought I'd see they day where one, my best friend would date my sister and two, where Draco would actually fall in love." He said. "Well it happened to think it." Draco said. "Oh our car is here," Jonah said looking at his watch. "Let's go Callie." He said to me. "I'll see you next year." He said. "Yeah, see you next year. Write me." I said somewhat sadly. "I will." He said as I walked out. As soon as I walked out I broke down. I silently cried. "What's wrong?" Jonah asked. "I'm not gonna see him again." I said through tears. "Why?" He asked. "Mom and I are moving to America." I said. "You and Dad are staying here." I finished. "What?!" He asked moving his entire body to face me in the backseat of the cab. "Yes, you heard me, so technically when you said what you did when you walked in it was true but he didn't know that." I said letting a test fall down my cheek. "Oh, Callie I'm so sorry." He said hugging me. "It's okay, but I just wish he knew." Then Jonah smiled. "What is it?" I asked. "Draco's moving, he didn't say where but that's all he told me, maybe that's why he was so upset like you." He smiled harder. "Why is that a good thing?" I asked. "What if he's moving to the same place?" He asks. I immediately pull out a piece of paper and secretly write him a letter and send my owl out without the driver seeing. "Please Be the same place." I sighed talking to myself as I looked out the window, I said it one more time "please be the same place."