Christams love pt 1

"So Christmas is in four days. How are you going to spend it?" Ginny asked me as we walk down the cold cobble hallway to our potions class. "Well.... Alone, alone and..... alone." I say laughing. She looked down and smiled. "Welp I guess I'll be really alone this year not even my best friend will be with me," I started to fake cry "she's all grown up. Off with a boy, probably going to elope and run away." I was being very dramatic. "Oh shut up!" She said lightly hitting my arm. I laughed and grabbed my arm. Harry walked by and he winked at her and she smiled and waved. "Yep I'm going to be alone." I nodded and she shook her head. "You could change that ya know. I have some people in mind who would love to snuggle up with you." I snorted "yeah right have you seen my face." I giggled. "Yeah the beautiful ones that's have guys swooning over you." She's trying so hard to ingrain compliments into my brain.
"Okay give me one guy who would be with me this Christmas." I genuinely ask as we walk into potions and sit down. "Well I heard that one kid who sits behind us in DADA would."
"The kid who burps and sounds like a dying camel. No thanks."
"How about Jake from our house table?"
"Oh the cute one with soft brown hair?"
"No the short haired blonde one with the round glasses."
I made a disgusted face and said "nah."
I saw out of the corner of my eye Draco and his goons walking in. "Anyone else?"
"How about him?" Ginny asked pointing at Draco.
"Why him?"
"I don't know, cause your desperate."
"Am not!"
"Okay sure."
I looked at him and smiled. "I don't know. I guess he's cute."
"See I'll set you up already."
She turned behind her and shouted at Draco. "HEY! ARE YOU STILL SINGLE FOR CHRISTMAS?"
"Umm Yeah." He said hesitantly
"no he's not he's with me!" Pansy shouted.
"SHUT UP PANSY NO ONE ASKED YOU!!" She shouted back.
She pouted and slumped down in her chair.
"I'm setting you up w-" she started but I covered her mouth. "Would you shut it!?" I ask quietly. She moves my hand and said "what? Don't you want a Christmas date?"
"Not like this!!"
"Well then, you're just.... Incapable to please now aren't you?"
"No I'm not!"
"Then how would you like to get asked out?"
"Without people setting me up."
"Fine then."
She sat back in a pit of defeat and I sat up to pay attention to the lesson. Potions went on for what seemed like forever. I occasionally looked at him when he wasn't looking and once when he was. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I wouldn't completely hate it but I need to know him more. I caught up to him after class and just talked to him. It was weird that he didn't reject me. I needed to find a way where I could ask him to spend christmas with me.

"So who are you spending Christmas with?" I ask. "No one, in a stone cold man, I don't need a girl." I snorted and laughed. "What?" He asked
"I didn't think you'd be the one to say that!"
"Why, do you think I'm not man enough?"
"No! I just thought you wouldn't need to say it."
"Oh okay." He laughed. "So you're that type of person."
"What do you mean by that?"
"You're a nosy person."
"Hey! I'm not nosy!"
"Really? Then why'd you ask if I was spending Christmas with  someone?"
"Cause I might know someone who wants to but obviously you're to macho to."
He paused. "Wait really? Who?" He made me stop. "I'm not telling, I swore not to tell!"
"Come on! Just a first name!"
"Nope!"
"A hair color?"
"Nuh uh."
"Eye color?!"
"Y/e/c. That's it."
"Got it! That leaves 436 students."
"How do you know that?"
"I'm a prefect, I know everything!"
I laughed and we walked to lunch together.