Prefects and perfects

I take my bag and slip it over my shoulder. "Y/n!" I hear my bff f/n shout. She meets me by the door. She whispers "are you skipping again?" "Yes." I sigh. "Y/n I know you're struggling but seriously you can't keep skipping, you're gonna get caught." She said concerned. "I know but, it's just the prefects today, I'll be okay." I say walking out.

Third pov
F/n sighed blew hair out of her face and sat back at her seat. "Where's y/n going?" Her other friend asked. F/n sighed and said "skipping." "Again? And where now?" "Slytherin bathrooms." She replied. The other friends eyes widened and whisper yelled "Draco's walking that hallway!!" Their eyes widened in sync. They had to suffer through the class hour knowing they couldn't warn her.

Your pov
I ran into the hallway and slumped down the wall. I exhaled after running from a professor. I heard footsteps and gave up by then. "Well well well." I heard a monotonous voice. "Look who's skipping, aren't you the good girl." I looked up and saw him. Draco Malfoy. "Of course." I said sighing and putting my head back onto the wall. I stood up and met his eyes. "You should be getting in trouble for this." "Should?" I questioned. "Should." He repeated "But I like you, perfect." "Perfect?" I asked in my repeating questioning tone "perfect." He replied contently. "Perfect." I mumbled smiling. We blushed and moved along. "I'll take you back to your class." He said. "Okay." I submitted. He walked me through the hallways and dropped me off. We stopped by the door. "Keep yourself out of trouble Perfect." He said rubbing my head. I cringed and looked back at him. "I will." I said. "Okay, see you." He said lightly saluting to me.

Sorry for the really short chapter but I felt I needed to get something out for y'all!!! Have a good day/night!!