Dancers and draco

I was sitting with Draco talking, eating, laughing so on and so forth. Dumbledore being the headmaster he is gave a long speech. Blah blah blah tournament blah blah blah good kids blah blah blah winners. I was so over them! But the thing that caught my attention was Draco staring at the Beauxbatons girls. They were very beautiful and elegant dancers. He sighed and swooned over one of the girls who turned out to be named Fleur Delacour.

Stupid name. I said to myself as I walked out of the dining hall angrily. I admit I did have a crush on Draco, but I wasn't like pansy who threw themselves at him. I did do a couple of nice gestures to show him but he's blind as all get out! I couldn't stand to watch him drool anymore. I hiked it for my room. I slammed the door as I wouldn't get in trouble because nobody was with me.

I sat in silence as I thought.
So I crush on him for three years, do simple but nice gestures and I get dissed for either a clingy girl or a girl who he has never met? Stupid! I'm stupid! He's stupid! She's stupid! I hate it! I threw myself onto my pillow and let a tear of frustration fall. I heard a knock and I wiped the tear off. "Can I come in?" It was Draco. "Yes." I said sighing. "You okay?" He asked. "Just peachy!" I said sarcastically. "No but seriously." He asked. "I'm fine Draco." I said annoyed. "(Y/n) I know your not fine. Tell me." He said. "I just- I think what I did was stupid now that I think about it. And I'm embarrassed." I said. "Tell me. I promise I won't hate you." He said looking at me.

"I- I was" I sighed mustering up the courage to say these words "I was jealous that you were looking at fleur..... And not me." I said looking down and blushing. He laughed. "What's so funny?" I ask. "You were jealous of someone who you've never met because I thought she was pretty?" He said laughing. "Yes." I said with a straight face. "Wait. You're serious about this?" He asked dropping his face. "Sadly yes." I said. "Oh." He said blushing. "I'm sorry, but I have a crush on you. I think you're really handsome and smart and really funny and I usually don't throw myself at people but for some reason I feel like I need to step up and be more for you." I rambled.

He stopped me by placing his hand on mine. My heart raced and the butterflies flew ten times faster in my stomach. My mouth sat there open as I looked down. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies that way!" He laughed, softly using his hand to push my open mouth closed. I looked at him and he looked at me moving his hand from my chin to my cheek. We both knew and leaned in. I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips soon touch mine. They locked perfectly together. "Your beautiful. More beautiful then anyone ever will be to me." He said against my lips. "Is that clear?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled. I closed my eyes and laid Draco on the bed with me overtop of him. We expressed our love for each other VERY well that night.

578 words