Crazy girl

I have always been the open one. The one to make people laugh and the one to show my talents. I'm friends with pretty much everyone. But the one person who I can't crack is Draco. I walked up to him and put my arm on his shoulder. "Sup Malfoy?" I said. He shrugged my arm off and said "go away." He walked faster to get away from me. I sped up and stopped in front of him.

"Ya know, I've always wondered why you don't talk to anyone. Why is that?" I asked crossing my arms. "Because people are mean." He said quietly. "Who's mean to you?" I pushed. "Everyone." He said looking down. "I'm not mean to you, in fact I'm trying to be nice to you. So therefore not everyone is mean to you." I said walking with him. "Yeah but your annoying." He said. His words didn't really phase me. I've been called annoying before. "Am I annoying, or are you just being a baby?" I asked. "Your annoying." He said in a monotonous voice. "I think you just need a hug." I said hugging him.

He groaned as I stepped towards him and threw my arms around him. The bell rang and I let go. "Welp, see you at dinner Malfoy." I said parting in the other direction. When I got to class Vivian, one of my friends asked me about Draco and my progress on him. "I think I'm getting through to him." I said confidently. "Really?" She asked in a disbelieving tone. "Yes, in will crack him by tomorrow." I said as I sat down in my chair with my back straight. After class was dinner. So when we went to the hall I gave Draco a note saying that there would be a small karaoke night in my room. Just a couple of friends.

We were singing when Draco came in. "Aye you came." I said. "Yeah, you asked me to come." He said. "Oh yeah, I did do that didn't I?" I said nodding my head in thought. "Uh huh." He said. We all had a fun night except for Draco who sat in the corner. I was determined to crack him and be his friend. "Draco come dance." I said grabbing his hand. He regretfully took it and danced weakly. "Why won't you give up on me?" He asked. "Because I'm determined to make you my friend." "Why?" "Because your the only person in school that doesn't like me." "I never said I didn't like you." "Well you sure act like it." "But I never said I didn't like you." "Okay then why dont you talk to me?" There was a long silence before he spoke. "Because I'm scared." "Of what?" "Of you." "Why?" "Because your fearless. You don't care about what people think about you or what you do." "And that's a scary thing?" "In my sense yes." We just looked at each other. "So you don't hate me?" I ask. "My god you're slow! No I don't hate you!" He said. "Okay then." I kissed his cheek and walked to my friends. He blushed unknowingly.

Sorry for the really crap story. I'm having writers block again but I'm trying to get you guys something cause I'm going to be away for two days and won't get to upload. I'm so sorry but I have so many stories to update and it's stressful. Sorry again :/
<3