Pureblood in love

Background:

"Y/n! Over here!" "No sit with us!" "No be the good Slytherin you are and sit here" I got a bunch of comments like this as I walk into the dining hall with pansy, a new friend I made while we were boating across, I dont know why everyone wants to hang with me, possibly because I was very nice and talked to pretty much everyone before we got here.

"Pick wisely l/n." She whispered in my ear. I looked around at everyone, eager for me to chose them. But someone caught my eye. He looked away sharply as I caught him. I sharpened up and walked to him. "Hi." I said sweetly. "U-um h-hi." He said. "I'm y/n. How 'bout you?" I said. "I'm Malfoy. Draco... Malfoy." He said a little bit more confident. "First year like myself, correct?" I asked. "Yes." He said. "Cool. You wanna be friends?" I asked. "U-um, I- um, may- um" he stuttered. "Yeah." He said exhaling. "Great! What do you have first?" I was very happy he was my friend. "Umm... I have D.A.D.A." He said. "Oh cool me too!" I said. "Well why don't we head over together?" I said. "Okay." We both got up and walked together. He was very different, some points he was quiet as a mouse, others he was very happy. "You know, you're pretty cool Draco!" I said lightly hitting him on the arm. "Thanks." He said smiling.
>>>>>>
At dinner he sat across from me as crabbe Goyle and pansy sat next to him, I was alone on the other side. I talked to them when Draco suddenly got up and sat next to me on my side. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. "The blonde hair? big cap, pointy ears, and chubby face makes me see you as an elf." I said giggling. "Yeah yeah." He said smiling again. We lightly bumped into each other as we giggled. I yawned and rubbed my eyes with my knuckles. "Okay I'm going to head to bed." I said smiling. "Okay goodnight y/n!" Pansy said along with crabbe and Goyle. Draco didn't say anything. So I made a move. I kissed him lightly on the cheek. He flushed red and smiled. "Goodnight Draco." I winked and walked away. He froze there as I walked off. I felt proud of myself that night.
~~~~~~~~
"DRACO!" I shouted as I pulled him out of his daze.

"Huh?" He asked looking at me, making his forehead crinkle in just the right way that made my heart flutter

"Huh?" He asked looking at me, making his forehead crinkle in just the right way that made my heart flutter. His eyes and his hair and that devilishly handsome smile that makes you want to melt into his strong arms and his amazing smelling body. "I asked, when are we gonna explore London?" I ask excitedly. "Oh, we will today." He smiled. "Okay." I said. We were really good friends. We did like each other but we didn't tell one another. "What is in London?" I ask staring out the train window. "Lots of stuff, people, and places." He said whimsically.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "How much have you been to London?" I asked more. "A lot. But I've only ever been by myself." He said looking with me. "What's your favorite part?" I ask star eyed. "Probably the London eye. So beautiful at night, you can see everything when you're on it. Makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, like I don't have anything holding me back." He opened. "Is that why you love leaving a lot?" I ask. "Yes." He simply replied. I placed my hand on his. He looked at me and then at our hands. He said nothing but stared out the window again. I intertwined our fingers and rubbed his palm with my thumb. "Draco." I start. He looks at me. "Nevermind" I back out. "Okay."
>>>
"10:46." I say as we walk to the London eye.

We step on and watch as we lift off the ground. All the lights and buildings below us glow and shine. "Wow, this is beautiful." I say. "Yeah." Draco says. This time I say it. I place my hand on his, intertwine our fingers and say to him as he looks at me. "I love you." He looks at me slightly confused. "I thought I'd save it for now. I wanted to tell you since the day I met you, I love you." He did nothing but press his lips onto mine. It was a simple but sensual. "I love you too." He said. We stayed there, for hours, with each other

Together...

775 words