Secrets pt 2

So I wrote a story called secrets a little while back and so I decided to write a second part to it! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She's a gryffindor and she's NOT aloud in my house!" Lucius spat.
"She's your daughter!" Draco shouted.
"No daughter of mine is aloud to be a gryffindor!"
"Why not?" I asked.
"They are weak!"
"They are brave!" I retorted
"They are selfish!"
"They sacrifice everything for others!" Draco screamed.
"They are a disgrace to the hogwarts name!"
"Hogwarts would be NOWHERE without gryffindor." Mom shouted.
"Honey. Even you?" He asked sounding hurt
"You're the only one dear." She stifled a cry.
Lucius left the room in a fit of rage. He slammed his cane against the door and it left a dent. I flinched and buried myself into Draco.
"I'm not wanted." I cry.
"Of course you're wanted. You're so wanted in this house. Only if father loved you like we did." He said holding me tight.
"If two weeks ago you told me you were my brother I would have thought you would have gone absolutely mad." I laughed through hiccups of tears.
"I think I would have thought of myself to be mad." He laughed. I heard him sniffle and he buried his head into me more.
"I'm not going to let you go that easily. You're my sister. You belong here."
"Where'd mom go?" I ask breaking free of his arms.
We walked and crept down the stairs and to the kitchen where mom and dad were arguing.
"She's family Lucius!"
"She's a traitor!"
"She can't help what house she's in! By god you gave up on the child! She probably would have been a slytherin if you didn't want to cast her away!"
"Cast her away? It's not my fault you had a second child! And a girl for that fact!"
"It takes two and you know that! So don't you DARE take it out on me! You should be happy! Not many people even get to have kids!"
"Well then they can have her!"
"Lucius Malloy now don't you dare speak like that or I will leave and take the kids with me!"
I saw his face soften. He looked sympathetic, almost kind even.
"Honey. I'm sorry, I just... It's so weird. I'm scared that she's gonna get picked on, or worse."
"I know Lucius but she's a part of our family, she's your child. And just think, maybe she'll become as badass as you."
"Well I don't know about that but I do know she has no where else to go."
"So you'll let her live here?"
"On one condition. Draco MUST be the one who takes over and is the next line main holder of the family name. He must be the one to carry it on."
"Yes dear. I'll except that."
"Good."
Lucius de stressed and Draco and I ran back to our room.
We painted heavily and I looked at him.
"Draco?"
"Yes y/n?"
"Do you think dad actually wants me here? Or am I just here for your purpose?"
"Well I don't know but I know that this condition isn't going to hold so you better hope to god he actually loves you somewhere in your heart."
"You mean you don't want the family name?"
"No. I don't. But I know you do."
"Well of course I do. I mean, being known for being powerful would be great."
"Well I don't want to. At least not powerful in evil."
"I don't know Draco. What do we do?"
"I don't know sis."

~timeskip~
Two years had gone by and it was getting closed and closer to Draco's time to get close to power. But he hadn't wanted it. Every day he grew more and more unhappy. In a couple days it would be Draco's time to be marked, as a death eater.
He cried, at night. I could hear him. Crying and talking to himself about how he wanted it to just go away. A couple nights I actually had to calm him down otherwise he'd wake the whole neighborhood. I didn't know what to do anymore.

~~~~~
Tonight was the worst. Draco and I were laying in bed looking at the ceiling.
"Do you think I'll die if you don't do it?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Well I know dad is only letting me live here so you have a reason to become the next in line."
"Yeah. True. But I don't know. But if it came down to it, I'd do it."
I turned to him and looked at him
"You'd become a death eater? Why?" I asked shocked.
"Because if I don't you'll get hurt. And it's my job to protect you as you're older brother." He said sitting up.
"You'd do that?" I asked copying his movement.
"In a heartbeat."
I smiled and hugged him.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I'm completely and totally terrified.

I woke up to Draco hitting me with a pillow.
"Get up ya lump!" He laughed.
I chucked it back and hit him square in the face. I broke out laughing but dad, who walked in to see it, wasn't too amused.
"We don't want our boy to be a mess for tonight so chill it."
"Yes father." We both said.
"Good, now Draco. Eat up." Lucius left the room.
"Wow, breakfast in bed? Lucky." I mumbled.
"Here." Draco said handing me a piece of toast.
"Thanks." I bit into it and basically went limp.
"Oh my god this is so good!"
"This is normal food y/n."
"This isn't what I get. I get cereal and water." I say.
"This whole thing is unfair. I don't even want the stupid bloodline and I'm being babied. It should be you."
"It's okay. If I was supposed to inherit it, I would... but I'm not.... so I don't." I suddenly was no longer hungry. I put the toast down and waited for it to be time.

Hours later we were standing on the edge of the forest being stood in front of Voldemort.
"We are here, to celebrate as another strong man joins our death eater side. And another step, in his journey to passing down the family bloodline!" Everyone cheered except for me.
They had a whole process. Come on buddy let's just cut to the chase!
Like it was a command granted Voldemort asked for Draco's arm and he held it out. Voldemort pointed his wand at Draco's pale veiny forearm and started to chant the spell to grant the marking.
Before he could Draco shouted "WAIT!!" Voldemort stopped and everyone went dead silent.
"I-i can't do this. I don't.... I don't want to do this. It's not me who should have it."
"Well who should then." Voldemort sneered forcing Draco's face toward his with his wand under Draco's chin.
"My sister." He said confidently.
Everyone laughed.
Lucius spoke up.
"Draco if you don't do this I will end your little sisters time in our house and her life."
Lucius held his wand at my head.
"Don't do it Draco, you don't want it! Don't be forced!"
"But you'll die!"
"Draco, don't let them make you. Do it for yourself."
"Tick tock Draco!" Lucius poked.
"Don't be a wimp!" Voldemort scolded.
"ALRIGHT!" I'll... I'll do it." Draco conformed.
"No draco!" I shrieked.
"I'm not doing it for them."
I smiled
"I'm not doing it for myself."
My smile faded.
"I'm doing it for you." He looked right at me as he handed over his arm. Voldemort chanted the words and he started to scream as the mark started to slither its way into his skin. He screamed in pain but kept looking in my direction. It was so loud. The magic was loud, the screaming was loud, the cheering was loud, my own sobbing was loud. And then it stopped. I closed my eyes and it stopped. I didn't move but time did. And I was still on the forest floor with my eyes closed and Draco was still in front of me. But he was laying on the ground.
I opened my eyes and rushed to him who was panting like he ran a marathon. I hoisted him up to an upright position and I looked at him as he looked at me.
"You're the craziest brother I know!" I said while tears escaped my eyes.
"Well I had to save my sister. I'd do anything for you." I shot my arms around his neck and hugged him.
"I love you big bro." I said muffled by me burying my head into his neck like I did when I first remembered my family.
"I love you too little sis." He said making sure to know that I heard.
I never officially became keeper of the bloodline. But I definitely kept something more important.
My brother.