The draw of love pt 1

Here I am. 16 year old girl at Hogwarts. Unnoticed by boys and unfriended by.... everyone. But that's okay. All I needed is my sketchbook and my imagination.

Couldn't say I was always a drawer. When my life turned sour I just sort of lost myself in a drawing world. I also write and sing occasionally. But... no one ever hears or sees any of it.
I like to keep my talents locked away. I guess since I've never had attention it scares me. At some points I want to be noticed but other then that, I like the world I'm alone in.

I sat in DADA and drew across my graded test. I probably shouldn't have, but I did anyway to keep me awake from Snapes monotonous stories. Every once in a while a kid will fall asleep and all of us will look at them, and snape will come and wack them on the back of the head with a ruler. It's quite funny... until you're that kid. Thankfully, I've never been that kid.
Drawing keeps me attentive. But only when I'm alone.
I ran back to the dorms while everyone was at dinner. I sat in the common rooms, ecstatic to draw something I've been thinking about all day.
I rolled out my pencil holder and began to draw. I was gonna draw the common room.
I sat and quietly drew for the time I was alone. I drew the fire, the dark forest green chairs, the sparkling jewels and cups that Slytherin had either stolen or won with pride. I was just about to finish when everyone flooded into the room. I rushed to grab my stuff and I put it away and ran.

3rd person view.
As y/n rushed to get away from the crowd she didn't pay attention to all of her belongings. She tripped and a loose piece of paper fell out of her bag. The paper traveled to the couch and there it lay, undisturbed.

As the night grew darker a mysterious figure crept down the stairs to the common room. There he sat watching the fire and trying to relax his mind. He had moved his foot to hear a crinkle and he peered down to where his foot had moved.
He had stepped on a drawing.
He had delicately picked it up, undoing the wrinkles he had permanently placed in it and looked at it. His sparkling eyes danced across the picture that replicated this very room. He stared in wonder.
He had gotten an idea.
He's going to find this person who drew this drawing.