He helps you when no one else does

*cough cough cough.* you were coughing a lot. You couldn't breathe. You felt really hot and it started to make you feel worse. Hyperventilation kicked in and you couldn't breathe so you felt even worse. Panic mode kicked in. You kept coughing as you heard the door open. You saw a slytherin guy walk in. Platinum blonde hair, grey eyes, and pale skin. Draco Malfoy.

You got up and sat at the edge of your bed trying to stop the coughing. When it stopped you breathed in with a little raspyness still in your throat. "You okay?" You heard him, noticing he was there the entire time. You breathed in hard as you answered. "Yeah, I'm okay." He came over and sat beside you. You couldn't help but feel a pull towards him. You just wanted to lay with him. He rubbed your back as you finished getting everything out of your throat. After a couple of minutes he asked "are you done?" He snickered.

You rolled your eyes and punched his shoulder. "Hey!" He said laughing. "I could have died!" You laughed still speaking with raspiness in your voice. "Then I guess I would have just had to save you." He said looking straight into his eyes. You wanted to tease him and lead him on. "And how would you do that?" You asked not breaking eye contact. He spoke in a low manly voice "Like this." He said lifting you head up and connecting your lips to his.

His lips were soft yet firm. He kissed you softly yet passionately. You felt at peace, you felt calm, like you were meant to kiss him. Like he was meant to be with you. You didn't want it to end. When you separated you saw him looking at you with love. "Well, I guess this is one way to say I have a crush on you." He smirked and chuckled. "I'd have it no other way." You said with a smirk and you leaned back in to kiss him again.

340 words