Christmas love pt 4

I closed the door and set down my stuff. "Charcoal, come on. Come on girl." I tutted to make the cat come out of hiding. A grey and black cat came out and looked up at me. "Hi baby girl." I cooed picking her up. She sniffed my face. I giggled and looked at her.

"They'd kill me if they found out I had you." I sighed. I danced around with her and then the door opened I quickly hid her and saw it was Draco. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I'd ask you the same thing!"
"I'm here for you!"
"Well I'm here for... for... a.... a cat."
"You have a cat??!" He asked appalled. "Yes. I know, it's against the rules but she's hurt." I pulled her out from behind me and Draco gasped.
"She's so cute."
"I know, I'm in love with her."
"I was talking about you but the cats okay to."
I punched his arm and he laughed.
"No but seriously you're cute and Im in love with you." He said hugging me. The car squirmed away and I hugged him tighter. "Im glad to spend Christmas with you."
"I'm glad to spend Christmas with you too."

I finished up the day with her and set her in her makeshift bed and let her sleep. It was seven by the time I left. Almost closer to eight. I closed the door and walked to my room quietly with Draco. We entered and talked about how tomorrow was Monday and how we'd suffer but we'd only have that Monday until break. We chatted and laid next to each other. "How is it that in a span of two days we went from acquaintances to lovers?"
"Christmas miracle?" He sarcastically asked.
"Sure. Whatever you say." I giggled. I turned over and sighed. I looked out the open window and smiled to myself while looking at the hills and the dark painted grey sky adorned with the bright moon. I felt a arm slink around my waist and I felt Draco's chest right up against my back. "Why do you have to be so perfect?" He asks.
"Only you see me as perfect."
"That's because you are."
"Okay baby, whatever you say." I told him closing my eyes. "Are you tired?" He asked sitting up. I simply hummed a yes in return and tried to sleep. He climbed on top of me and looked at me. I opened one eye and looked at his curious face. "Yes?" I asked rhetorically. "Why are you sleepy?"
"Because I was up late last night?" I said shutting my eyes again.
"But why?"
"Cause I had homework."
"But why?"
"Cause we are in school."
"Why?"
"Cause we have to have an education."
"Why?"
"Cause it's illegal for us not to."
"Why?"
"Cause they don't want dumb people."
"Why?"
"WILL YOU JUST BE QUIET."
He climbed off of me and laid next to me.
"Sorry." He said. I kept my eyes closed and felt him rest on my arm. "I love you." He said quietly. "I love you too." I could sense his happiness and I felt him smile. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight ."