Secrets

I was staring at a picture of a manor that I swear a remember, but that's impossible as I'm an orphan. "Staring at my house are you orphan?" Draco said. "This is your place?" I asked him pointing. "Yes little orphan. This is what being rich and handsome looks like." He sneered. I just looked at it longer trying as hard as I could to remember why I know this place. "Is your house famous?" I asked. "Not particularly no. Why?" He asked me. "Because.... I swear I remember this place." I said looking back. "Well I can take you to it tonight." He said. "Why?" I asked him suspiciously. "Because you seem to be interested and it's my house." He said. "Oh yeah, sure I'd like to go." I said. "Okay, see you after dinner little orphan."

He walked away. I looked back once more and walked away as the bell rang. I zoned out all D.A.D.A and didn't hear anything till snake pointed me out. "What?" I asked him politely. "Looks like we have a zoner. I asked, what's the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane? You weren't here first year so I'll ask you now" He asked staring at me. I tried to talk but nothing came out. "Well looks like I'm gonna have to take away 5 points from Gryffindor." He said. "Ms granger, give me the answer." "There really is no difference sir. They are the same plant that also goes by aconite." She smiled. "Good, 5 points to Gryffindor." He said. He turned to me. "You better be appreciative of her that she saved you." He said. "Yes sir, sorry sir." I said looking down. The class bell rang and he gave us our homework. "Mione!" I shouted as I walked up to her. "Yeah?" She asked. "Thank you for saving me back there. I am really glad." I said to her. "It's no problem, I did it first year too when Harry couldn't answer." It saw that dinner was starting.

We all walked to dinner and ate. After I looked at the clock. "I have to go." I said to Hermione and Harry. "Wait where are you going?" Mione asked. "Um... no where." I said walking out. After that Draco got up a second later and walked to me. "You sure this is a good idea?" I asked. "Of course why?" He asked completely sure of himself. " I'm a Gryffindor. That says enough." I said to him. "Eh. You'll be fine!" He waved it off. We aperated to the manor and I felt a cold wind. "Woah, this is.... weird." I said looking around. Bushes and trees were exactly like felt I knew. "Why do I know this place?" I asked him. "I don't know. We don't show the inside so if you know the inside there must be some connection." He said. I shrugged and went into the manor. "Draco sweetie, how you doing, love?" Mrs Malfoy said as she saw him. "I'm doing fine mother." He said through his teeth. "Oh and who is this lovely lady?" She said walking up to me. "I'm (y/n). Pleasure to meet you mrs Malfoy." I said to her. "Oh silly dear, call me narcissa." She said to me. "Okay." I said smiling.

"Well you have brought home a fine young lady Draco." His mom said. "No no no no. We aren't-" Draco started "we're not-" I added "we're just" he tried "friends" we said at the same time. "Oh. Very well then." Then Malfoy walked out. "Well well well. Look who decided to show up... with a girl." He smirked. "Ugh why does everyone thing we are dating!" Draco shouted. "No, she recognized the manor, I told her I could bring her here so she could, I don't know... like, find her... calling or whatever." Draco said annoyed. "Yeah I swear I know this place." I said looking at Lucius Draco's father. He then looked at me and a shocked expression arose on his face. "What is it?" I asked him. "Nothing."

He said. I waked around. "Didn't these frames used to be black?" I asked them. "How did you know? That was 11 years ago." Narcissa said to me. "I-i don't know." I said to her. I kept walking around. "Well let's give you a tour." "Oh okay." We walked up the stairs and I saw the new carpet. "I like your new carpet, although I wouldn't say I like it more then the turtle green one." I said to them. "What else do you know?" She said to me.

"I know that Draco's room is on the second floor third room on the right, he has a bathroom right across it, your bedroom is three doors down and his fathers is on the third floor on his own with his office connected to it. You all have black carpeting and green walls but Draco has a Slytherin house sticker on his wall that he has to cover up the mess he made on it when... he.. was....8." I slowed and remembered more stuff. "And Draco also fell off of the swing when he was 2... and ate dirt when he was 4." I said laughing at the last memory I said. "How did you know that?" Draco asked. I sat down and looked at a picture. I had a flashback

I giggled as Draco chased me
around the garden. He caught
me. "Got you!" We were only 6.
He tickled me and I screeched.
"Draco stop it tickles!" I laughed
"Kids! Lunch is ready!" Narcissa
Called. "Okay mommy." We said
back. "Race you to the house."
Draco said. "Okay." We both ran.
We got to the house and I tripped
and scraped my hands. "Ouchie."
I said sadly. My hands were red
and bleeding a little. "Mommy!"
Draco screamed. Narcissa came
out and picked me up. "Baby."
She said holding my hands.
"You'll be okay." She said. She
bandaged up my hands. "Okay
love your done." I got up and Draco hugged me. "I'm glad your okay sis."

The flashback ended and I looked at Draco who was kneeling at me. "(Y/n)? You okay?" I shot up and he did to. I hugged him and he stumbled back. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Draco"  I pointed to a doll in the corner. "Do you ever wonder why dolls lay around the house?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "Yeah." He said stretching it. "It's from me." I said to him. He just got even more confused. "What?" He asked. "I'm your sister. That's why I remember this place so well. I had a flashback of us playing in the garden and then I scrapped my hands and- and then your mom came out and she was my mom too!" I said to him. He pushed my shoulders down lightly and I sat in the chair.

"Are you feeling alright? I'd think I'd remember if I had a sister." He said. "No I swear!" I said. I looked at narcissa, for the first time I realized I looked like her. "Wait." She looked at the chain the hung around my neck. "Let me see your necklace." I took it out and it was a half a heart with my name on it. narcissa took out her necklace that was another half that looked like mine. She connected the halves. "It is you." She said. She hugged me. "I finally have a family." I said still hugging her. "You've always had a family, even if we weren't there." She said letting me go. "How did I get separated?" I asked.

"A storm, we lost everything, including you. We couldn't find you. So we gave up after a year." She said. I looked at Draco who was crying silently. "I never knew that I'd see you again. I remembered a sister but I didn't want to say anything and I thought you were messing with me." He said. I laughed through tears. "Nope, its me." I said. He ran up and picked me up off of my feet and hugged me. "Oh my god. I can't believe it." He buried his face in my hair. I then heard words that I'd never hear him say if we weren't in this situation. "I love you." He was crying, and he loved me. The boy with no emotion and a bully cries and loves for the first time since I disappeared. Then Lucius saw my house. "She's a gryffindor."