14 - Watch & Learn

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

The following days continues on just like that. After the morning meal, the Prince would dismiss everyone to hold and kiss me. It had been strange at first – embarrassing because I couldn't get used to the intensity of his kiss. I would faint when the kiss lingers too long or if he kissed to deep. I didn't understand why the Prince insisted on kissing me when I clearly could not handle them. I couldn't stop trembling. I couldn't move my lips or tongue the way he wanted me to. I couldn't even think and concentrate when he's trying to teach me. I had expected the Prince to get angry when I was not improving – but instead, he kept smiling.

I had thought it was better if he kissed one of his concubines instead. Since I wasn't skilled, I thought he preferred someone with more experience. I had voiced my thought, and instantly, he became furious.

He shouted for one of the servant to bring one of his concubines – he didn't care which one. He forced me to stand there while he had another woman on his lap. When they kissed deeply, his eyes stared at me fiercely. Unable to look, I averted my eyes.

"Watch and learn!"

He broke the rough kiss to shout at me. Terrified, I was force to watch. Once he was done, I was told to go back to my room and stayed there until my stupidity goes away. The woman laughed at me as she leaned against his chest – her eyes sparkled with joy. I left feeling stupid for saying what I thought would make him happy.

Maybe I was stupid as he said I was.