64 - Room By The Cliff

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Wu Jian arrived back to his estate while the sun was setting. Immediately, Jumao updated him on his Wang Fei's condition. Ruyi was seen by the doctor and had took her medicine earlier that afternoon. She just had her night meal and was now in the bedroom reading. After hearing Jumao's report, Wu Jian went to find Ruyi.

When Wu Jian opened the doors to the bedroom, he saw Ruyi sitting in bed with an open book on her lap. Her attention wasn't on the book. Ruyi was leaning on the window sill. Her eyes were taking in the magnificent view of the mountain cliff and open sky.

The maids saw Wu Jian entered. Just before they could announce his entrance, Wu Jian silently waved for them to leave. Walking closer to the bed, he studied Ruyi's face. The normally expressionless woman had a soft smile on her face.

"Ruyi"

Startled, Ruyi's heart jumped when familiar arms were wrapped around her shoulders.

"The wind gets cold in this room" Wu Jian pulled her closer to him. "This room isn't suitable for you to stay in"

Seeing her quiet disappointment, Wu Jian's heart melted. He had always found a woman's pouting to be annoying. Nothing was more irritating to Wu Jian than a woman complaining or acting spoil. But Ruyi quiet pout had cause his heart to itch. It drove him crazy that Ruyi is never going to voice out her desire.

Finding her silent sulking sweet, Wu Jian move her book aside and held her down under him. Her clear amber eyes stared up at him with surprise making him chuckle.

"If Ruyi please her husband tonight" He licked her lips seductively. "He will allow her to stay here"

He gave her his tongue and she kissed him deeply. As the kiss deepen, Jian slowly removed their clothing. Piece by piece, he dropped them on the floor. Without taking his lips off her, he reached for the curtains and pulled it closed.

"Tonight" He broke the deep kiss to speak. "I want Ruyi taking herself on me"

Ruyi didn't understand until he suddenly rolled and had her above him, over him. Wu Jian never let any woman on top of him. He never trusted anyone to have the chance to strike at him. But with Ruyi, he wanted her completely.

"Ruyi, pleasure yourself on me"

Ruyi trembled as she looked behind her to see how his length was standing upright.

"Ruyi"

His urgent voice made her tremble more. Wu Jian could not bear the torture and grabbed hold of her shaking waist. When he plunged himself up inside her, Ruyi let out her sweet cries.

"Ride me" He ordered fiercely.

Shaking above him, Ruyi begin to her hips.

"Ruyi" He tighten his hold on her waist. "More, faster"

Ruyi moved her hips faster, feeling his throbbing length whipping around inside her. Jian soon lifted himself up and buried his face against her breast. And arm around her back, the other holding her bottom cheek, Wu Jian forced her body to take him deeper. When Ruyi melted against him, Wu Jian dropped her to her back and pounded fiercely inside her. Ruyi moans echoed throughout the room.

When he finally came, Wu Jian held Ruyi tight, wanting her to take every last drop of him. Only when she was full of him that he gently pulled out.

"This room is yours, my Wang Fei"