132 - My Ruyi

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Since we did not care to eat anymore, the Prince carried me back to the bedroom.

"Jian... the baby_"

The Prince stop me from speaking with his hand on my cheek and his thumb against my lips.

"Jumao can take care of our son for tonight"

Trembling, I laid still as the Prince removed my dress. It's been several months since the Prince held me. Since the our son's birth, the Prince even hold back when he kisses me.

"Ruyi"

The Prince no longer held himself back. Moving fierce and deep, he made me realized how much I have missed him - missed his warmth, his strength. My cold body clung onto his heat, remembering and thirsting for love.

Just when I felt his impending release, the Prince pulled away. Startled, my body tightened and my hands clutched at his back. I didn't want him to leave me. The Prince heated body was shaking to my unyielding grip.

"Jian please"

At my plea, the Prince gave in to his desires. He held me tight while our body melted and merged to one. Feeling him deep inside and his hot release, my entire being was filled with warmth.

"Ruyi..." The Prince whispered against my neck. "Only you..."

Only me. I never dared to claim the Prince as my own. But in this moment, he was only mine.

"Ruyi"

The Prince lifted his head to gazed into my eyes. Even with my white hair, the Prince did not look or treat me any differently.

"My Ruyi..."

My Ruyi... I was born without love. My name was given by my mother. A woman who gave me poison instead of love. For me, Ruyi had been just an empty word.

"My lovely Ruyi..."

My name... Only the Prince can give an empty word such deep meaning. I never thought I would thank my mother for anything. Now, I want to thank her for naming me Ruyi.