73 - Stay Hidden

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

Wu Jian arrived back to his estate and went to find Ruyi. When he reached the library, the doors were already repaired.

"Leave us"

Ruyi who had been reading on the lounging chair was surprised to see him. In silence, she watched as everyone quickly left. The door shut before the Prince reached her.

"Are you ok?"

Wu Jian stood in front of Ruyi with a hand on her cheek. Looking up at him, she could see there was anger in his dark gray eyes. She knew he wasn't angry at her, but still, it made her nervous.

"Did they frighten you?"

Ruyi realized the Prince was asking about the Empress' guards earlier that day.

"Empress wanted to see Ruyi..." Ruyi said softly.

Wu Jian sat down beside her, her cheek still in his palm.

"Is it ok that Ruyi did not go according to the Empress' orders?"

Ruyi knew well that the incident would be considered offensive toward the Empress. When Wu Jian hand slid from her cheek to hold the back of her head, Ruyi followed his pull and leaned against his chest.

"I want to keep Ruyi hidden... I don't want anyone to look at you – touch you..." Wu Jian voice was soft. "Ruyi, I want you hidden forever"

Ruyi didn't understand what he was saying, but her heart was beating fast at his deep voice. When she lifted head to look up at him, his hand slid down from her head to her neck. Seeing her eyes closed, Wu Jian pressed his lips down onto her and nibbled. At her parted lips, he slid his tongue inside her mouth stroke her tongue. She quickly melted and he wrapped his free arm around her waist, anchoring her slim petite body against his. Tilting his head, he deepened the kiss until all she could do was drink in his kiss.

"Ruyi... can you stay hidden for Wu Jian?" Jian stared deep into the dazed Ruyi's eyes. "Are you willing?"

Ruyi trembled at his words – at the intensity of his eyes.

"Are you afraid?" He asked softly.

Although she was trembling, she was not afraid. Seeing her head shaking softly, Wu Jian smiled. He was happy with her response.