42 - Confused

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

In the carriage, I felt restless. Feeling tired but my eyes remain wide open with the memory of the Marquess and his family. I was confused. I was afraid. What did they want? Why was the Marquess acted as if he cared for me? Why did he say those words about mother being sad? What were they trying to do? Then I was suddenly lifted from my seat and place on the Prince's lap. Startled, I looked up at him to see his warm smiles.

"Stop thinking so much and rest"

I couldn't stop thinking until he bent and took my lips. He nibbles on my lips with his tongue barely grazing the tip of my tongue and lips. My eyes slowly closed to his gentle and soft kisses. When I feel asleep, I could feel his smiles against my lips.

"Silly Ruyi... Letting those people bully you like that. What should I do with you?"

He spoke softly into my dreams.

"If my Ruyi won't do anything back, then let this Wu Jian handle this matter..."

Hearing the kind soft voice, I reached out to hold onto the warmth.

"Ruyi... my lovely Ruyi"

I wondered, as I slept, who was calling for me.

"Jian..."

When the warmth surrounded me tightly, I sighed - finally able to breath.