85 - Second Day

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.* 

                I have come to a conclusion. Banquets are tiresome.

When the Prince told me the celebration would be a 3-days event, I didn't think he meant three mornings, three afternoons, and three nights – nonstop. Even with the few hours that we get to sleep, it felt tiring to wake up to sounds of the drums – the sound of another day of festivity.

"Ruyi..."

Along with the sound of the drums, the sound of the Prince's voice woke me - that and the feel of his lips. In a daze, my eyes met his gray ones. It wasn't until I felt his tongue that I realized the Prince was buried deep inside me – his body was above me while his hips matched the beating of the drums.

Every opened tent had been reconfigured into private tents with heavy wool curtains on all four sides. Tables and chairs were removed to make room for the bed. To keep the tent warm, a small bonfire was made in the center.

"Ruyi"

The drums grew louder – announcing the sun has risen. The Prince continued to move fiercely until we found the pleasured release. If it was not for the loud drums, everyone would have heard our cries.

"J_ Jian" I was afraid with the silence outside.

The Prince lifted with me in his arms. With a grin on his face, he quietly fixed the light white robes we wore. I shivered at the loss of his body heat.

"Your highness, the water and tea is ready..."

I blushed as Jumao's voice was soft against the tent's entrance. The Prince chuckled softly when I buried my face against his exposed chest.

"Come in"

It took me a while before I dared to look up from the Prince's embrace. There had been only Jumao and 2 maids that entered with the water bowl, the two cup of teas, and our clothes for the day. While they helped the Prince and I prepared for the second day of the banquet, I couldn't look at them in the eyes. The fresh marks the Prince had given me moments ago are clearly visible on my neck. Luckily, the dress Jumao had prepared for me was able to hide them.

"Leave us"

After we were dressed, the Prince took hold of my hand and cheek.

"They know you belong to me. Ruyi, you should not feel shame"

All I felt was embarrassed. Even now, I was full with his scent.

"Look at me Ruyi"

I lifted my eyes to look at him. With a soft smile, the Prince pressed a kiss on my forehead before he told the people outside to remove the curtains. Moments later, the tent is back to its original open appearance. The Prince sat me down at the table while several palace maids set up the morning meal. I turned to look at the morning light shining beautifully on the vast green field filled with colorful tents. The golden tent in the front center was also opened – revealing the regal couple as they sat on their dragon and phoenix seats.

The Empress unreadable eyes met mine for a mere moment before the Crown Prince stood and announced the second day of celebration.