63 - Most Favored

Wu Jian walked alone in the open courtyard. All the maids, eunuchs, officials, young princes and princesses watched with admiration from a distant. The last time anyone saw Prince Wu Jian was when he was eighteen. Back then, Prince Jian already have an intimidating aura. Now, 5 years later, Prince Jian grew even taller and stronger with a oppressive aura - like a mountain crushing down at your soul. No one could walk as confidently as Prince Jian. No one could look as handsome as Prince Jian. No one can be as scary as Prince Jian.

Everyone watched in a daze as the handsome man whistled when he reached the grand gate of the palace entrance. Within seconds, the beautiful black horse gallop through the gates. Prince Wu Jian seamlessly jumped on the horse and rode out.

"Mother"

The seventeen years old 2th rank Princess Wu Ting watched hopelessly at Prince Jian disappearing back.

"That woman can't become a 1st rank Princess" Ting turned to her mother after Wu Jian was no longer in sight. "I waited for Jian-ge all my entire life! You promise me that I become Wu Jian's Wang Fei!"

Her mother hugged her tight, trying to calm her angry heart. Princess Wu Ting was use to getting what she wanted. Being coldly treated by her favorite person, Ting could only stomped her feet with frustration.

"Ting-Ting, you know it's difficult for anyone to become 1st rank Princess. There is no need to be concern. Even if Prince Jian requested it, his majesty won't give her the title"

No one can just become a 1st rank Princess unless she was a favored daughter or granddaughter of the Emperor or she was the Crown Princess - the future Empress. Emperor Huizhong own two daughters do not even have such a rank. Princess Wu Ting is one of the few princesses of 2nd rank - which had been an accomplishment itself because her mother was only the Empress' niece. As of right now, the only person who held status of a 1st rank Princess was Crown Princess' consort - Crown Princess Ping An.

"But his majesty favors Jian-ge. His majesty always let_"

"His Majesty also favors you. The Empress also favor you" Her mother reminded. "Ting-Ting, do not forget that you are the most favored Princess in Wu Xi"

Hearing those words, Ting finally calmed.

"Let's go request a meal with the Empress" Her mother said with a scheming smile.

Hearing the hidden meaning, Ting quickly followed her mother.