Another one: jungkook 🌹

Jinho^ 🔥❤

Jinho^ 🔥❤

"jinho!! Baby wake up!! It's 7 o'clock now hun" you shout walking past your 4 years old son's room while going to your room. "Aah he's so lazy just like his dad! Who even sleeps in the evening?" You murmur as you enter your bedroom only to see a stack of undid washed clothes on your bed.
"aah aigoo" you whine looking at the pile.
You take a deep breath, "I'm gonna get this done anyhow today" you encourage yourself. You begin ironing all the clothes and one by one arrange them in the cupboard when you feel someone pulling the hem of your shirt. You get startled at first but look down only to see your half sleep- half awake son cutely clutching your top, "aah hello babyyy..." You pick him up, "someone slept a lot, huh. You do realize that I'm letting you off this time. No sleepy sleepy in the evening from tomorrow, okay?"
He only yawns in response and rests his head onto your shoulder, "yaah jinho-ah! Wake up baby!! It's not a time to sleep! If you sleep right now then you wouldn't be able to sleep at night baby" you pull him a bit higher as you get exhausted due to his weight. You wonder if you'll be able to carry him after a few more months, no, days since you yourself will gain some weight.
You smile at the thought of it but soon the smile fades as realization strikes you that you're still supposed to tell kook about this exciting news but how.....
You've spent a few days thinking about some creative ways to tell your beloved hubby about your second pregnancy but couldn't come up with anything good, you sigh and put jinho down as you couldn't hold him any longer.
He whines, "eommmmaa...." He pouts, "carry me!!"
"Aniyeo jinho-ah, eomma is tired..." You massage your arms, "come on let's get you your toys from the play room baby" his pouty face turns into a smile that shows his little bunny teeth that resembles his father's in every single way. You giggle and bring him to his playroom.

"Eommmmaa!!" he pulls out his laser gun and points at you
"Aaah aniiii!!" You whine and try to act along, "jinho-ssi, jebal!! I'm innocent!"
"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" your merciless son starts shooting you with his play gun
"Aaah Jin..ho...ssi..." You slowly drop on the floor and pretend to die but a laugh escapes your mouth, making your son giggle, too but all the happiness is gone once you realize that horrible feeling you've been having these days.... Morning sickness, you quickly get up and rush in your bedroom which thankfully is connected to jinho's playroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You come out of the bathroom after a while and see your son peacefully sitting on the ground, playing with one of his toys right besides your cupboard with his back facing you.
He immediately turns around to see you, "eomma!!" He gets up and runs up to you, "what is this?" He asks innocently
You give him a horrified look as you see what he's holding, "what the... Jinho where did you get this from??" You almost yell as you see him holding a condom packet in his little hands.
"Give it to me" you snatch it away from him making him cry.
You mentally curse jungkook as you realize the night before. He must have carelessly kept it on top of his clothes and when you arranged the washed clothes after ironing, it must have fell down somehow, "ai..shh"
"Aah aigoooooo jinho-ah baby stop crying" you pick your son up and start rocking him.
He won't stop crying which makes you a bit frustrated, "jinho baby aaah! I know what to do! Lets watch Looney tunes show baby!" It still doesn't work
Grhhhh!!
You hear the doorbell making you sigh in relief to realize that it must be jungkook. Well your son is a papa's boy so only kook can handle his whines.

 Well your son is a papa's boy so only kook can handle his whines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aigoooooo.... What happened to my son??" Jungkook pouts and picks a crying jinho from your arms, he begins rocking jinho and swings him around, "jinho-ah tell appa what happened?? Did eomma beat you? So you want appa to punish eomma?" He says that with a smirk, making you roll your eyes at him
"Eo...eom...eomma" your son hiccups, "she is b....bad... she hid that toy away from me"
"What toy?" Jungkook asks
You give kook a look
"Eomma what are you hiding?" Jungkook asks and wiggles his brows
"Your partner in crime" you say as you roll your eyes and begin to walk away
"Huh? What does that supposed to mean?"
"Really? You want me to tell in front of him?"
He gets shocked as soon as he realizes what the 'toy' was....

 she hid that toy away from me" "What toy?" Jungkook asksYou give kook a look"Eomma what are you hiding?" Jungkook asks and wiggles his brows "Your partner in crime" you say as you roll your eyes and begin to walk away"Huh? What does that supposed...

"Umm who wants to watch Looney tunes?" He tries to change the subject
"Me me me!!!!" Your son screams in his father's arms
You let out a chuckle seeing how cute he looked doing that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaah it's so embarrassing jagi!" Jungkook pouts caressing your head
"Well you should be more careful and responsible, now that you're becoming a father of two..." You play with your fingers
"Yea righ..." He pauses as he registers what you just said, "wait what did you just say?"
"Just what you heard" you look up at him to see his reaction
"Jagi! Baby? Here?" He points at your belly "are you..."
"Yup I'm pregnant.... Congratulations" you smile, "you know I really wanted to surprise you by doing something creative but ..."
"Fuck surprises, our son is enough to give those. Aaah jagiya!! I couldn't be happier" he hugs you and showers you with kisses,
"Aigoooooo this is what led to this" you squeak as he squeezes you making him laugh hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Requests are open*-author kookieskitty xx 😘❤💐🌹🐝

*Requests are open*
-author kookieskitty xx 😘❤💐🌹
🐝